“Have heard great things about grill 3501” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Grille 3501 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 349 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Doing business, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Grille 3501 literally stands alone with its "sophisticated yet unpretentious" atmosphere and menu. Our unique blend of Asian, French and Mediterranean cuisine, combined with our warm hospitality and attentive service will make your every visit to Grille 3501 an event to remember. The Loft at 3501, a new addition to the Valley's favorite restaurant, provides guests with a unique dining experience in the West End by offering patio and open-air dining along with the same great award-winning menu favorites. Owners John Trapani and Chef John "J.P." Pukanecz invite you to join them for your next truly remarkable meal or private party.
Iselin, New Jersey, United States
“Have heard great things about grill 3501”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have never been here but my daughter and son in law who live in the Lehigh valley always go here for special occasions. My daughter always tells me I would love it here since I love fine dining restaurants .she has told me the tuna is great here and she always raves about the martinis,a great martini is hard to find and she says the dirty martinis with blue cheese stuffed olives r great.

Visited April 2013

Bethlehem
“Nothing Extraordinary. Way overpriced. Not worth it.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

My husband and I had dinner at 3501 for the first and final time on 05/13/2013. Service was excellent. My husband loved his rack of lamb. My prime rib was well cooked and the accompanied sides were delicious and cooked to perfection but the sauce it was drowning in was way too sweet and distracting. The "soup of the day" was supossedly mushroom but tasted l like luke warm skim milk with a few out of place carrots floating in it and tasteless. The only salad on the menu for nut allergy sufferers is the "Ceasar" which would have been good had the chef any knowledge of what ceasar dressing chould taste like. It was totally overdressed with what simply tasted like mayonaise. Salad extremely disappointing, soggy and flavorless with the exception of a delicious "parmesean crisp" which was the only thing on it with flavor. The manager was very nice and took it off our bill. I have no desire to return however and would not recommend this place to anyone really, especially for the price. I would much sooner recommend MOLINARI'S or KOME

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Holly Springs, North Carolina
“Wow.. feels like NYC in Allentown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Wonderful interior, service, food and signature cocktails! Be sure and have the crab spring rolls and crunchy asparagus with any of the martinis listed. Lamb or scallop entrees are to die for....go with server recommendations for sure. We will be back very soon... as the final piece de resistance was the Caramel tart with sea salt ice cream.. amazing.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Great place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is one of the finer choices in the Lehigh Valley...though it is difficult to be spontaneous and "pop in" because it can get very crowded and loud. The food is very tasty. We do take clients and friends there, although ALWAYS making sure we make a reservation.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York, New York, United States
“New found favorite restaurant !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We found this restaurant on t.v and wanted to try it. We looked up the food online and saw their prices. So we expected we was gonna spend a nice amount. ( we had that in mind ) ...

The place is off a side road and you would past it if you blinked twice but we loved the atmosphere once inside. It was very relaxed and very mood setting. It had the feel of a romantic date or a group luncheon without the riff raff.

The food was by far some of the best food around. I had the spring rolls which was so good I didn't know what o do with myself. The lobster bisque is great and cooked very well and I had the lobster tails for dinner. Very well cooked not over done dry and chewy but moist flavorful and kept you wanting more. My partner had the lamb for appetizers the salad and filet mignon. All very good.

The staff was so friendly, very attentive . Te bill was $142.00 but once again we EXPECtED it to be pricey but it was worth it. You pay for quality here. I would recommend anyone to come here atleast once. Try for new experience try for a getaway from kids work home , try because its that damn good.

Will be returning,!!! They earned a lifetime customer

• Visited April 2013