“New found favorite restaurant !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Grille 3501 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 408 Restaurants in Allentown
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Grille 3501 literally stands alone with its "sophisticated yet unpretentious" atmosphere and menu. Our unique blend of Asian, French and Mediterranean cuisine, combined with our warm hospitality and attentive service will make your every visit to Grille 3501 an event to remember. The Loft at 3501, a new addition to the Valley's favorite restaurant, provides guests with a unique dining experience in the West End by offering patio and open-air dining along with the same great award-winning menu favorites. Owners John Trapani and Chef John "J.P." Pukanecz invite you to join them for your next truly remarkable meal or private party.
New York, New York, United States
“New found favorite restaurant !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We found this restaurant on t.v and wanted to try it. We looked up the food online and saw their prices. So we expected we was gonna spend a nice amount. ( we had that in mind ) ...

The place is off a side road and you would past it if you blinked twice but we loved the atmosphere once inside. It was very relaxed and very mood setting. It had the feel of a romantic date or a group luncheon without the riff raff.

The food was by far some of the best food around. I had the spring rolls which was so good I didn't know what o do with myself. The lobster bisque is great and cooked very well and I had the lobster tails for dinner. Very well cooked not over done dry and chewy but moist flavorful and kept you wanting more. My partner had the lamb for appetizers the salad and filet mignon. All very good.

The staff was so friendly, very attentive . Te bill was $142.00 but once again we EXPECtED it to be pricey but it was worth it. You pay for quality here. I would recommend anyone to come here atleast once. Try for new experience try for a getaway from kids work home , try because its that damn good.

Will be returning,!!! They earned a lifetime customer

“Delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Delicious - recommend the salmon for the meal. Kinda pricey for the overall food / location / service but not much else to choose from in this area.

Bolton, Massachusetts
“We'll be back and do it a little differently”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

To begin with, this place is expensive. If you go for appetizer, entree and dessert along with drinks, the total will be high. We went with family, and the college student among us knows how to run up a tab!

Still, the wine selection is great, both by the glass and by the bottle. The food is good to great. I would never order lobster tails, but our college student thought them OK!

I loved the crab and mango spring rolls with coconut remoulade and my husband loved the pork belly. Others were thrilled with their beef selections. The salads are especially interesting and tasty.

We will return. But we will have a couple of appetizers and a glass of wine and be absolutely delighted!

Visited January 2013
Quakertown, Pa
“Delicious Dining!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The menu here is eclectic and original, Their soups are fabulous. ... Lobster bisque, potato leek, asparagus with mushroom. The baked oysters are the best I've ever had. Cooked with crab and bacon, they melt in your mouth. The lamb is succulent and tender.
The atmosphere is not inviting and the noise level high, But the food is so good
That although I am an atmosphere person, I go back again and again!

Easton, Pennsylvania
“Poor Atmosphere”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

This place was rather average for all the good reviews it has been getting. The most annoying thing is while you are dinning there is a constant flow of servers and other people carrying crap through the restaurant while you are trying to dine. Every three minutes someone stomps by your table with something. Buckets of ice, trays of glasses, boxes of items, etc. I have never seen anything like it. I felt like I was dining in the kitchen! The food is only average. Every entree is served piled on your plate stacked 3 high. Someone in the kitchen thinks this is "fancy". My husband entree came out stone cold. My fish was overcooked and rather dry. Salads were decent and the drinks were very good and wine list is excellent. The servers were very nice and knowledgeable. They have off street parking but seem to have trouble with the reservation system. I will not be dining here again.

• Visited March 2013