“We'll be back and do it a little differently” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Update restaurant details
Reserve with OpenTable
Update
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 365 restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: Asian, Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Bolton, Massachusetts
“We'll be back and do it a little differently”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

To begin with, this place is expensive. If you go for appetizer, entree and dessert along with drinks, the total will be high. We went with family, and the college student among us knows how to run up a tab!

Still, the wine selection is great, both by the glass and by the bottle. The food is good to great. I would never order lobster tails, but our college student thought them OK!

I loved the crab and mango spring rolls with coconut remoulade and my husband loved the pork belly. Others were thrilled with their beef selections. The salads are especially interesting and tasty.

We will return. But we will have a couple of appetizers and a glass of wine and be absolutely delighted!

Visited January 2013

82% Recommend
Quakertown, Pa
“Delicious Dining!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The menu here is eclectic and original, Their soups are fabulous. ... Lobster bisque, potato leek, asparagus with mushroom. The baked oysters are the best I've ever had. Cooked with crab and bacon, they melt in your mouth. The lamb is succulent and tender.
The atmosphere is not inviting and the noise level high, But the food is so good
That although I am an atmosphere person, I go back again and again!

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Poor Atmosphere”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

This place was rather average for all the good reviews it has been getting. The most annoying thing is while you are dinning there is a constant flow of servers and other people carrying crap through the restaurant while you are trying to dine. Every three minutes someone stomps by your table with something. Buckets of ice, trays of glasses, boxes of items, etc. I have never seen anything like it. I felt like I was dining in the kitchen! The food is only average. Every entree is served piled on your plate stacked 3 high. Someone in the kitchen thinks this is "fancy". My husband entree came out stone cold. My fish was overcooked and rather dry. Salads were decent and the drinks were very good and wine list is excellent. The servers were very nice and knowledgeable. They have off street parking but seem to have trouble with the reservation system. I will not be dining here again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Quality Throughout”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

This restaurant was on our bucket list, and we finally ate there last night. We were very impressed with the 3501 from walking in to leaving. Friendly staff, great atmosphere, just a very nice experience. Unlike the reviews mainly indicate, the portions were nice. Not small and not large. The meals were very good and priced alright for the quality. We are already looking forward to our next meal at this fine establishment.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“S.L.O.W. service, good food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My companion and I were seated quickly but had to ask for a server just to get menus. The place was busy, but after ordering an appetizer, a forty-five minute wait seemed excessive. Later, I flagged down the manager to find out where our meals were, and he was indifferent and no apologies were offered, no explanation, no "comped" item.

All in all, our wait for lunch was well over 1.5 hours, and frankly, that is inexcusable for a weekday luncheon.

The food was lovely - delicious fish, great dessert - a bit pricey but we knew what to expect from the online menu.

If you don't mind waiting a very, very long time for inadequate service and good food, by all means, this is your place. Otherwise, keep looking.

• Visited February 2013