“Friendly staff and highly recommended” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express & Suites

You added Holiday Inn Express & Suites to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5630 W Tilghman Street, Allentown, PA 18104-9385 (Formerly Best Western)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #3 of 27 Hotels in Allentown
Paterson, New Jersey
“Friendly staff and highly recommended”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This hotel make me felt at home. They did make making sure that you were very special at their hotel. The bathroom in our room is large and got a large counter space. Got microwaves, refrigerator and a coffee machine in the room without extra charges. Breakfast was outstanding, a lot of choices. Front desk staffs and the lady who serve breakfast were very nice and friendly. We are very pleased with our stay!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughters and I stayed here for one night. The hotel was clean, service at check in was great. The girls used the pool the next morning before we went hiking at Hawk Mountain. The room was very clean and comfortable. What made this particular HIE stand out was its better than average breakfast. The coffee was good, there was hot chocolate too. The eggs were freshly scrambled, not the usual fold over and microwaved kind. It was just that much better, and worth mentioning.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Gale S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, 6 days ago
I am so please you enjoyed your stay with us. The pool is a great place for the kids to enjoy before .enjoying our breafast . Our breakfast is a plus for families, we have such a variety of items for everyone. Thank you
Springfield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We recently stayed at this motel and found the experience delightful. The desk and dining room staff Liz, Tony, and Tany were very helpful and friendly. We had a terrible experience at a nearby motel and the Holiday Inn was wonderful replacement. The room was graciously appointed and quite large as was the bathroom. We would highly recommend this motel for price, accommodations, and a great staff. We were in the area to attend activities at Muhlenberg College.

Room Tip: We stayed in 303 on the third floor which the staff said was furthest from road noise. We heard none...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Gale S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Edward thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review about our Hotel. We are so pleased you enjoyed our hotel and our staff. Please come back again soon. Thanks
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I went to Allentown with my family for my brother's soccer tournament. Great little town! When we went to the hotel, we were greeted by such a nice lady. Her name is Tosha. She really welcomed us and even extended our check-out time. The room was nice and clean and very comfortable. We definitely felt at home. Breakfast was great as well and they serve water and fruit 24/7. I was very pleased with our stay!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2014

i had stayed in this hotel multiple times when it was a best Western, and although I never had any problems!! I think this now is a better hotel, my reasons the staff was always friendly before and that remains constant, what is noticeably different are the beds seem more comfortable (maybe new mattresses) and the breakfast was definitely better...more choices, healthier choices, and better coffee....HOLIDAY INN I will be back!

Room Tip: There are two sides to hotel, ask for non street side only if you are a very light sleeper, it is ot...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Miss Lori it is always a pleasure to see you at our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed the new beds and our breakfast. See you again soon I am sure. Thanks again
Auburn, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2014

I had stayed here on my way from Alabama to Rhode Island because I couldn't drive anymore. The gentleman at the Front Desk greeted me with open arms as soon as I walked in, I think his name was Matt S. He was gentle, nice critter that got us into our room with-in at most five (5) minutes. Room was very clean and the bathroom to my surprise was elegant. For breakfast they had my favorite Quaker Oatmeal (Maple Brown Sugar) and many other healthy options! Upon checking out I noted how nice the lobby was. (It looks like Interior Designs by Tony Swift Sneed got ahold of it) Absolutely beautiful. If I happen to take this trip again, Ill for sure make the stop here!! Right off all major highways!

Room Tip: All rooms are great!!
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Bobby thanks for the kind words about our staff, and I hope on the next visit to Allentown you can visit with us again. Thanks again
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2014

The place was recently renovated and boy does it pay off! I was here a year or 2 ago and it was alright. But this time around was amazing! The mattresses were so comfy! I didn't want to get out of bed! Breakfast was phenomenal....so much to choose from, my favorite being the cinnamon rolls of course! The staff was extremely friendly. Liz and Dynesha were such sweethearts and so outgoing yet professional. Had fun talking with them. Even the guys at the front desk were all such gentleman. All were helpful at any time, day or night seeing that my stay was here was perfect. Housekeepers did a wonderful job with the room, completely spotless! Even the housekeepers were friendly. Next time work brings me to this area, this hotel will definitely be my number 1 choice! Good prices and a great stay and in a great area, not far from Dorney and other things to do!

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, request a room on the backside (odd number room as they say) and on t...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
The new Holiday Inn Express Allentown West has come along way. We are so pleased you like the upgrades that were made. Please visit us again soon.

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites? Share your experiences!