“Excellent steak!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Coplay, Pennsylvania, United States
“Excellent steak!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

The steak I ordered was perfect, and the atmosphere was friendly. It was also nice and cool inside, not freezing like most restaurants! The portions were also reasonable, not too little and not way too much.

Curtice, Ohio
“Lots Of Food -Great Service !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We stopped here while on a Spring Vacation this year, we were seated right away. They had several 2 for menu. We chose the Prime Rib, it came with the Texas Onion, grilled shrimp, baked Potato etc. I couldn`t believe the size of our prime rib ! Cooked just the way we liked it. It was so good, if we had not been on a trip we would have taken some home with us! The service was excellent, this was one of the best places we ate on our vacation.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Alburtis
“Service slow, Manager impolite”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

My friends took me there for my birthday I had received an e mail for a free appetizer for my bd
We placed our order which included our entrees & the free appetizer.
Our waiter came back & told us since we ordered the earlt bird special we couldn't get the free bd appetizer.
I went to talk to the manager & he told me the restaurant was not doing well & they couldn't afford it.
This amazed me since there was aline to get in, the bar was filled.
I called their HR & was told since they give free rolls at the table they couldn't give the free appetizer.
It took so long to get the food as well.
We will not go back there, The last time I was there was over a year ago.(feb2012)
I am not sure if they have a new manager, but if they don't this indicates they have no regard for the consumer

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Rushed service ruined the meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We have eaten at this same Texas Roadhouse in the past and have been happy. Our last experience was not good. We placed our order for the onion blossom and drinks then a few minutes later (before receiving the drinks or appetizer) we ordered our meals. Our drinks were delivered first and then the onion blossom. Before we even had taken a piece of the blossom, our salads were delivered...within 30-45 seconds of the blossom. We were still eating the salads and trying to eat the blossom when our entrees were delivered. I was asked to cut into the steak to make sure the steak was cooked to order. I asked why the food was being delivered so quickly, that I felt very rushed and like I was being force fed. The girl who was not our waitress just kept looking at me, never acknowleged my complaints. She did however send the manager over who listened to my complaints, stated she would adjust the bill. We already had a coupon for a free appetizer but she said she would make another adjustment. When we got the bill, not only was there no other adjustment, we were charged for the appetizer! It took longer to get a bill, then get a corrected bill, then pay it then it did to get our food! Food was very good but the experience was what we expected or wanted.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Very good food - bad customer service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I was there once for my husband's birthday. I really enjoyed the food - it was wonderful. The drinks were not very good though. I also asked the waitress to sing happy birthday to my husband and to bring the saddle, she said sure, and it never happened. I have to say the main reason I took him there was because I was told they do that and I thought I would be fun and make a memorable 31st birthday. I was quite dissapointed.

• Visited February 2013