After trying several other hotels in the Allentown area, I finally settled on the Hilton Garden Inn. The rooms were very nice, the staff attentive, and the breakfast tasty. Yes, they charge for breakfast, but at $4 for cold and less than $9 for a hot breakfast, it is a good deal. (Don't forget to tip your sever!)
The hotel is very easy to get to, just off Rt. 22, and close to many places to shop and eat. You can walk to several places, but be careful as there are few sidewalks.
The one negative is that a place this convenient is also a bit noisy. Watch out for rooms on the back side of the hotel (even numbers) as they face a shipping terminal that kicks into high gear about 4am. Lots of diesel engines and back-up beeping. I grew used to this by the third night, but if you are a light sleeper, ask for a room with an odd number.
The price with the Intel rate was very reasonable, especially compared to other hotels in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport Hotel Allentown
- Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Allentown
- Hilton Allentown
- Allentown Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the Lehigh Valley. Easy access to Routes 22, 33 and 78. Within one half mile from the Lehigh Valley International Airport. Complimentary Shuttle Service to and from the Airport. Full cooked to order breakfast and complimentary wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.