“excellent overnight stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 27 Hotels in Allentown
Norwich, Connecticut
“excellent overnight stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

We stayed here on December 7. We shared a two bedroom suite with my wife's sister and her husband. The room was very clean, spacious, and comfortable to be in. Bedrooms with private baths were separated by the living room / kitchen space. This made them private and quiet.
The lounge area with a two sided fireplace is spacious and comfy. It leads to the buffet area which served a very nice breakfast buffet. Well stocked with hotfood, cereals, breads, etc.
The front desk personel were friendly, courteous, and very helpful throughout our stay.
We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Thank You for your comprehensive review on the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport!

You have covered all aspects of your stay and I am particularly appreciative about your comments on how your Two Bedroom/Two Bathroom Suite was clean, comfortable and spacious!

I was glad to read that you and your family were able to enjoy our Great Room Area with our Cozy two sided fireplace as well as our Deluxe Continental Breakfast Buffett featuring 4 Hot Items!

It is hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge the staff to be friendly, courteous & helpful as we strive to provide superior guest service!

Again thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Mount Solon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

We lodged here on a Friday night in December of 2013. Overall the experience was good. Nothing negative about this place. Unbelievably quit. We though the hotel was empty. Free breakfast was acceptable. Clean rooms. We loved having separate beds and room for our kids. We would stay here again without question.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

I am glad to read that you found our property to be quite, clean, breakfast to be acceptable and enjoyed your Two Bedroom/Two Bathroom Suites!

We look forward to welcoming you back and thank you for the wonderful and kind words of praise!
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic rooms, great amenities. Very friendly and professional desk staff. We had group business reservations and we were very satisfied. The two bedroom suites were roomy and comfortable, Three TV,s and a nice kitchen. Satisfactory complementary breakfast and above average complementary happy hour food and drink. Great location within walking distance of a shopping center and eateries with all you need. We will be back next year.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
As Always I am glad to read feedback on the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, Thank you for taking the time to write your review!

I was glad to read that you found our Two Bedroom/Two Bathroom Suites to be roomy and comfortable and our staff to be professional and friendly as we work very hard to ensure or facilities, amenities and service are superior and strive to be the best Staybridge Suites Around!

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I recently stayed here for a business trip and couldn't have been more pleased. The hotels shuttle picked me up from the airport within minutes. The room was clean, the internet was fast, and the people were pleasant. The next day I had a conference to attend and then had to head back to the airport. The hotels shuttle brought me to the conference and then told me to call back whenever I was ready and they would pick me up at the conference center and get me back to the airport! I had assumed I would call a cab for this leg of the trip but Staybridge took care of it all. It was so nice to not have to worry about any transportation! I would highly recommend this location for business travel!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, November 1, 2013

I was thrilled to read that you were able to utltize our complimentary shuttle service to your conference as well as to the Lehigh Valley International Airport.

In addition our complimentary shuttle service does travel within a 5 mile radius and we offer 24 hour transporation to and from the Lehigh Valley International Airport!

We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes me happy to read that we exceeded your expectations!

We look forward to welcoming you back to our property. Again thank you for staying with us and taking the time to provide your feedback!
Ansonia, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Have stayed at various hotels in this area in the past. I believe this one had the best value for the dollar. Our stay was for three nights as we were in town with other family members, for a wedding in Bethlehem. The rooms are spotless, very spacious and comfortable, and are set up with a kitchen, stove and refrigerator. It is located amongst numerous restaurants, and shopping sites and is convenient to Rte 22. They offer one of the best hot and cold breakfasts of any motel that we have ever stayed in. They also have a business center, a well equipt exercise room, and a hot tub (indoors). There is an outdoor pool and a barbecue area for the warmer weather. The staff is courteous, friendly and attentive. Will definitely stay here for our future trips to the area.

Room Tip: Cannot say that any room is better than another. Our rooms were on the first floor, very near the f...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank You for writing a review about your recent stay at the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport! I was pleased to read that you found your suite accommdations to be spotless, spacious, & comfortable.

We work very hard to ensure our facilites and service are superior and strive to be the best Staybridge Suites around! I look forward to personally welcoming you and your family back to our property and thank you again for the wonderful and kind words of praise!

Long Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I picked this hotel based on the reviews on here and I'm so glad I did! We were planning on visiting Dorney Park and even though this was about 20 minutes from the park, it was well worth driving the extra miles.

We only had ONE issue with this hotel and that was a problem with our check-in. We were immediately given a room upgrade, no questions asked. It was unexpected and we were extremely grateful. We were given a 2-bedroom suite, which was spacious, clean, quiet and comfortable. There was a room in the center with a sitting area, kitchen area and a dining table. There was also a TV in the area. The kitchen was complete with fridge, oven, toaster oven, microwave, sink and dishwasher. I wished we were staying more than one night so we could fully appreciate it! Then there was a bedroom and bathroom on each side of the center room. Both bedrooms were large...I couldn't get over how much space we had! Being a light sleeper, I took one of the bedrooms for myself and was appreciative that I had the opportunity to get a good night's sleep (which I did)!

After a full day at Dorney and a good night's sleep, we had nice hot showers and came downstairs to one of the best complimentary breakfasts I've ever had at a hotel. Even my kids were impressed...they both had seconds! 12:00 is their standard checkout time, which is great. We left well before that, so we could head to our next destination, but it's nice that staying later than your typical hotel was an option!

Like I mentioned earlier, I wish we had stayed more than one night, so we could have enjoyed the room a little more. My husband and I went away last weekend at a "high-end" hotel in PA and it was such a horrible experience, I wished we had just gone here instead! Live and learn ;)!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
As Always I am glad to read feedback on the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport! Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns.

I was glad to read that you and your family had a great experience at Dorney Park as well as at our hotel with our Luxurious Two Bedroom/Two Bathroom Suites, Our Deluxe Continental Breakfast Buffett featuring 4 Hot Items and the extended check out time we could provide to you and your family.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport!

new jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We had the pleasure of staying at this fine Suite hotel for an overnight this weekend. It was our first experience at Staybridge Suites, but definitely not the last. This location was immaculate clean in all public areas as well as our Suite. The Suites could not have been nicer and the staff was superior. The wonderful outdoor pool was clean and well attended to. The only negative was that the towels provided by the pool are too small. They have a large indoor hot tub with seating area. They also have a wonderful courtyard with firepit. The breakfast and coffee was very good and they served it until 10:30 a.m. on the weekend which is wonderful for guests who do try to get some additional sleep on the weekend. Checkout was Noon, and they were very accommodating by extending our checkout until 1:00 PM so that we could enjoy the outdoor pool in the perfect weather.

Highly recommend this location.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Elizabeth Z, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank You for writing a review about your recent stay at the Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport! I was thrilled to read that this was your first time to our property and brand!

We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and strive to be the best Staybridge Suites around.

I was glad that you enjoyed your accommdations, our Deluxe Continental Breakfast Buffet Featuring 4 Hot Items as well as our Heated Outdoor Pool /Indoor Whirlpool.

We look forward to welcoming you back and again thank you for staying with us and taking the time to provide feedback!

Been to Staybridge Suites Allentown Bethlehem Airport? Share your experiences!