Howard Red Cabin $119 Jan special can sleep 12..

Front of House

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

Monique P
New York, New York, United States
“A weekend to never forget”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

At first I was a bit skeptical about the whole house rental idea, but I must say I am so happy I threw my doubts out the window. I along with 8 of my friends stayed here November 1 - 3 and it was beyond amazing. First to start with the owner, although I have never personally met her, she kept in constant contact with me throughout the booking process until we left the house. She answered all my little questions and she was nothing but kind and polite. Now for the house, the gated community was great and by following all instructions we had no problem getting pass the gate. The house itself was truly amazing, everything listed in the description and more. There are surprises but only good ones, pictures do not really show how gorgeous inside is,down stairs without a doubt is my favorite, ulimate entertainment area,we absolutely LOVED it !!!
Ps.we got to have breakfast with deers, which was amazing haha. Would definitely go back here

Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Interested in this property?
Make Inquiry
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$119
Night
Month
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Request to Book
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
this property has payment protection
Owner
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 19 days ago
$10,000 Peace of Mind Guarantee
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing