“Great Course” 5 of 5 stars

Weirton, West Virginia
12 attraction reviews
“Great Course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

This course is a very well kept and beautiful course. It is fair but challanging - beware the greens! The food staff is very friendly and outgoing. The only drawback is the clubhouse staff do not seem to enjoy working there - they are very abrupt and unhelpful. Still that should not be a reason not to golf this great course.

Visited July 2014

Hampstead, Maryland
“Awesome Golf Outing With Friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I'm currently in the middle of a 4 day / 3 night golf outing with friends at The Bridges. I just want to preface that this is my first review on TripAdvisor. This has been an incredible outing. The course has been in perfect shape. The rooms are in an old furniture factory and very well setup. We did have some bad weather Friday morning (3+ inches of rain), but the course held up nicely and we only missed out Friday morning round. What I really want to rave about is the food. Breakfast was included in our package as well as our dinner. And let me tell you that all of the dinners have been phenomenal. I had scallops the first night and filet mignon the next two. They were all top notch and very tasty. This has been a great trip so far and I high recommend to anyone considering the Bridges. Props to Mike (not sure of full title, but appears to runt eh bar and restaurant) and Dakota who cooks the food. Both guys are very hospitable and friendly. This is a great place to visit.

Visited May 2014
Martinsburg, West Virginia
“Very nice course to play”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Was in the area for a family wedding and my wife and I decided to play Bridges. Super nice fairways and the greens rate the same. Also had the steak after the round which was also very good.

Visited July 2013
baltimore, md
5 attraction reviews
“Long and Challenging”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I played here on a Saturday. We were the last group to get out before a college ladies tournament.

The course is very nice. It certainly helped to have several in the group who had played here before. There were several blind drives that could use course knowledge.

I am really a beginner who measures his game by the balls lost. Luckily my friend knew this and promised challenge without frustration. He sure delivered. My group had a couple of very good golfers. We all had a great time and I even came home without another trip to the store for balls.

My score was nothing to write about, but suffice to say I will not be joining the tour. Of the four we had two in the mid eighties, a mid ninety, and mine.

I would hit this very reasonably priced course again. Coming from Maryland, I could not find this value locally.

Visited September 2012
Martinsburg, West Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“Great Deal!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We just spent a great 2 days here. They have a Stay and Play Package for $149. It includes a Sunday round of golf, dinner, overnight stay and a Monday round of golf. This is a beautiful course with a club house/restaurant/bar/guest rooms all in one refurbished factory building right on the grounds. Being end of year, the course was a little torn up, and the greens were not pristine, but they were good. We could not beleive the amount of players leaving huge open divots and walking away from ball marks - disrespectful! Also, don't let the sandwich/soup/burgers menu fool you. We had a fantastic 3 course meal with a choice of crab cakes, steak, chicken Chesapeake or scallops. The staff were super nice and friendly.

Visited September 2012