“Go back again” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 19 hotels in Ashland
A TripAdvisor Member
“Go back again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

Our family stayed in two Room One King Apartment Suite with Kitchen. The room was clean, kitchen has some utensils. Located right off from I-5 exit, did not hear traffics at night. Breakfast was o.k., too may carbohydrates. Staffs were friendly. Over all we had great stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

234 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

I stayed here for four nights recently, and if you are visiting the area and don't mind not being in the center of Ashland, this would be my choice. It's quick to pretty much anyplace in the valley from here, and the scenic route to Klamath Falls is nearby too.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

San Rafael, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

I loved this place. Very clean and very nice and helpful staff. I put a Do Not Disturb sign on my door and so every day, they left a bag of fresh towels and coffee and soaps. The Wifi is super easy to use as is the business center for printing boarding passes. Breakfast is nice to have. Not a lot I wanted to eat there, because I am not a carb girl, but still pretty nice. The room was very spacious and best of all, it came with a kitchenette. I got it on Priceline because I had some flexibility, so got a good price too. I was visiting someone in Talent and it was the prefect location between Talent and Ashland. You need a car to get to Ashland but it's a quick trip. The Coffee Bean around the corner is a drive thru and has good coffee and nice service. All in all, I highly recommend it for a moderately priced hotel. Oh, and I lost my very nice earrings. Thought they were gone forever, but they made a point of looking for me, found them, and mailed them to me. Awesome!

Room Tip: In the back, off the freeway, is very quiet. Didn't get woken up once and I am a light sleeper.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
san francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012 via mobile

From the friendly greeting at the front desk through our departure the next morning, this was an excellent experience.
Pluses: convenient freeway-close location, nicely furnished and appointed room, great for pets (had a room close to the pet lawn,) exceptionally service-focused staff, waffle grill at breakfast.
Cons
Dogs were all well-behaved, but some of their owners did not pick up on the pet lawn, a good 10 minute drive to the town center (not an issue for us for an overnight stay.

• Stayed February 2012
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

We had to go to southern Oregon for two funerals within two weeks of each other and the La Quinta was so accommodating. The staff was great, my family flew in and stayed here too. We all got together in the breakfast room in the evening so we could be together and play games, the staff didn't have a problem with it.
My kids love the pool being open 24 hours, even when I'm beat its a good way to tire them out for the night.
Breakfast was great and well stocked, the best thing is it was included at no extra charge.
It was nice being able to print a boarding pass in the business center when ever we needed to.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Ashland? Share your experiences!