Really. Great location, especially for the theater. Rooms were clean and up to date, even if the bathrooms are somewhat old fashioned, everything worked, including good water pressure, and while there was a desk and chair in the room, they left little space for walking about. Breakfast was an unexpected surprise; first, that it was offered and second, for the variety provided. Great value for the money, to boot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a quiet side of town and just 3 miles from downtown Ashland this 14-acre property boasts panoramic mountain views, intimate courtyard patio, a seasonal outdoor pool and jacuzzi, as well as two tennis courts. Experience an uplifting 1970s retro-modern, timeless design, comfortable furnishings and over 100 spacious guest rooms and suites. Our guests enjoy complimentary continental breakfast, wireless Internet and parking. It's a perfect destination for families, business travelers, and anyone coming to explore this part of Oregon. Its location offers easy access to all the treasures and attractions of our region, including pristine mountain lakes, charming Ashland with the renowned Oregon Shakespeare Festival, and a fantastic dining scene. Just a short drive from the numerous golf courses, local wineries, hiking, biking, jet boat trips, rafting, fishing, bird watching and skiing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Suites At Ashland Hills Hotel Ashland
- The Village Hotel Ashland Hills
- Windmill Inn Of Ashland