My wife and I have stayed here numerous times. With our dog. We like they take our dog. And we like that the "doggie suites" are on the courtyard. The rooms are spacious and the beds comfortable. The place is very clean. So what is not perfect that keeps this from getting four or five stars Three things. As mentioned this property if under new ownership The prior owners had a frequent stay program that gave you one free night after 10 nights. So guess what? The property was sold and the new owners refused to honor the prior program. I really feel cheated by this. I had nine stays and with my multi-day stay last summer I would have been entitled to a free night this stay. Alas, Caveat Emptor. Another quibble is the low quality of the continental breakfast. Green bananas? The first morning we got one orange and one green banana. The second morning just one green banana. The english muffin came in plastic bag but was stale. Come on now. Last but not least is the firing range just to the east. I woke up Sunday morning to what sounded like a war zone. It is hard to give sleep quality a very hight score because of that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 14 acres the hotel boasts panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, intimate courtyard patio and spacious 2-room suites featuring: in room coffee and tea • complimentary Wi-Fi Internet • microwave & minifridge • dual vanities • extra pillows • sleeper sofa in living room • large color TV • expanded cable selection including free premium channel • iron and board • hair dryer • voicemail • automated wake up calls • key-card security • 24 hour video security. Patios or balconies in select suites.Other amenities and services include: breakfast snack featuring hot beverage, juice, muffin and newspaper delivered to your suite each morning • Fitness room • Business center • Bicycles for guests use • Coffee, tea & apples available 24 hours • Media lending library (books/DVDs) • Guest laundry • Accessible facilities available • Staff on site 24 hours • Children under 18 stay free • Corporate & Group rates • Long-term stay rates • Senior & AAA rates • pets allowed ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ashland Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Suites At Ashland Hills Hotel Ashland
- The Village Hotel Ashland Hills
- Windmill Inn Of Ashland