Again, not "5 stars" as in the Four Seasons, but in terms of value and enjoyment, it could not get any better. We are traveling with a small dog, so lodging choices are limited. This hotel had an immaculate quiet room, good quality furnishings, a lovely courtyard, HUGE pet area, and the best mattress we have slept on EVER. Our King room was a suite, with mini kitchen. Really appreciate having two sinks, one outside the shower/toilet area. Also, the bedroom had doors to truly separate it from the bath and the living area, with tv's in both rooms.
Breakfast delivered at our requested time was great - very simple, but also very portable. We could drink our coffee and eat some toast, then take the fruit and granola bars with us for a snack. Complimentary WSJ and local paper was a nice touch.
Took about five minutes to drive downtown. The desk clerk was knowledgeable about parking for OSF, and gave good dining advice. This is a clean, safe, comfortable hotel, and you get much more than you paid for. I was picking wild blackberries while my dog ran around in the pet area!
No pool is probably a deal-breaker for families, as it was very hot in Ashland. On the other hand, if you prefer a hotel that is not overrun with traveling teams of 12-year-old softball players, this is the place for you :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 14 acres the hotel boasts panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, intimate courtyard patio and spacious 2-room suites featuring: in room coffee and tea • complimentary Wi-Fi Internet • microwave & minifridge • dual vanities • extra pillows • sleeper sofa in living room • large color TV • expanded cable selection including free premium channel • iron and board • hair dryer • voicemail • automated wake up calls • key-card security • 24 hour video security. Patios or balconies in select suites.Other amenities and services include: breakfast snack featuring hot beverage, juice, muffin and newspaper delivered to your suite each morning • Fitness room • Business center • Bicycles for guests use • Coffee, tea & apples available 24 hours • Media lending library (books/DVDs) • Guest laundry • Accessible facilities available • Staff on site 24 hours • Children under 18 stay free • Corporate & Group rates • Long-term stay rates • Senior & AAA rates • pets allowed ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ashland Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Suites At Ashland Hills Hotel Ashland
- The Village Hotel Ashland Hills
- Windmill Inn Of Ashland