Wow. What a find. We loved the suite. The decor is very attractive. Extremely comfortable bed, nice sitting room, microwave and fridge. The staff is exceptionally helpful, too. It's only $ 120 a night in the summer, less in the off season. I like being a little distance from all the hustle and bustle of the downtown. This is just off highway 5 on the east side. Loved it and will return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 14 acres the hotel boasts panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, intimate courtyard patio and spacious 2-room suites featuring: in room coffee and tea • complimentary Wi-Fi Internet • microwave & minifridge • dual vanities • extra pillows • sleeper sofa in living room • large color TV • expanded cable selection including free premium channel • iron and board • hair dryer • voicemail • automated wake up calls • key-card security • 24 hour video security. Patios or balconies in select suites.Other amenities and services include: breakfast snack featuring hot beverage, juice, muffin and newspaper delivered to your suite each morning • Fitness room • Business center • Bicycles for guests use • Coffee, tea & apples available 24 hours • Media lending library (books/DVDs) • Guest laundry • Accessible facilities available • Staff on site 24 hours • Children under 18 stay free • Corporate & Group rates • Long-term stay rates • Senior & AAA rates • pets allowed ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ashland Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Suites At Ashland Hills Hotel Ashland
- The Village Hotel Ashland Hills
- Windmill Inn Of Ashland