My family enjoyed our short 3 night stay here over Christmas day. We had a nice suite with 2 double beds and a sofa bed. The view from the balcony was nice with a snow capped mountain. All the employees were nice and courteous. Breakfast was delivered to your room, but it was nothing to die for. My only complaint was the heater/aircon was noisy. There is a chevron gas station and a restaurant right across it, and it is just off the I-5 exit. I believe they are now called Windmill Inn.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Suites At Ashland Hills Hotel
- The Village Suites At Ashland Hills Hotel Ashland
- The Village Hotel Ashland
- The Village Hotel Ashland Hills
- Windmill Inn Of Ashland
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Expedia so you can book your The Village Suites at Ashland Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.