Just because I am rating this as five stars doesn't mean it's a "Five Star Hotel". It's definitely not. What it is--an immaculate, spacious, moderately priced lodging option in a town of over-priced bed and breakfasts. And we loved it.
We were not in Ashland for a romantic weekend of theater and dining. We were moving from Portland to San Francisco, with all our wordly possessions in a huge truck, and a irritated cat in my car. We were thrilled to find cat-friendly accomodations, and even more thrillled by the huge parking lot right off the freeway (not in the cute, historic downtown, thank goodness for us). The bed was huge and while it seemed like it might be too soft, we ended up really liking it. I think this would be a great lodging resouce for families or groups--the suite is so big, you could comfortably hang out and socialize, etc. There aren't so many $100/night hotels you can say that about.
As other reviewers indicated, the lobby is oddly-located--near the back of the facility, in a space that was clearly not intended to welcome guests. But it functions just fine. We also didn't love the breakfast of toast and fruit, but for travellers, it was also just fine. And any deficits were more than compensated by the price, the tidiness, and the spaciousness. I'd stay there again any time, and probably will.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Suites At Ashland Hills Hotel
- The Village Suites At Ashland Hills Hotel Ashland
- The Village Hotel Ashland
- The Village Hotel Ashland Hills
- Windmill Inn Of Ashland
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Expedia so you can book your The Village Suites at Ashland Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.