We were in Ashland for a family get together. We had 4 rooms and each room slept 4-6 people. The hotel is actually a Windmill Inn timeshare. It is newer and very nice.
First the cons. No pool or hot tub.
Now the pros. There really are so many. We all were very pleased with the hotel. The room is a small apartment with a small kitchenette with coffee maker, fridge and microwave. There is a hugh bathroom with an extra sink and mirror in the bedroom. 2 TVs, phones in bedroom, living room and in bathroom. Nice grounds, tennis courts, and they provide the equipment. They will even loan you a bicycle to tour the town or just ride around the grounds. They don't have a breakfast room but they do bring a "suite awakening" to the room each morning with plenty of fruit, beverages and toast for all.
All in all it was a "SUITE" experience for all of us.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Suites At Ashland Hills Hotel
- The Village Suites At Ashland Hills Hotel Ashland
- The Village Hotel Ashland
- The Village Hotel Ashland Hills
- Windmill Inn Of Ashland
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Expedia so you can book your The Village Suites at Ashland Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.