“Ashland Conference” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Ashland
Beaverton, United States
“Ashland Conference”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We found the hotel to be very clean. The staff was both professional and friendly at check-in and check-out. Our only complaint was that we could hear a baby crying all night long. We are sure that the parents left in worse shape than we did.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

AshlandWindsor, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Windsor Inn, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Dear Audrey S,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of our property. Thanks for sharing how clean you found the hotel, and our friendly and helpful staff members. I'm sorry about the noise you heard from another guest room. Being a new parent is tough especially when a baby cries all night. I'm sorry you had to experience that as well.

Brittanie, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Davis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

There was a large fly in the room we could never get rid of! The door to the room must have been left open sometime during the day! The room cleaners need to be instructed to close the doors if there are flies in the area!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Dear John B,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of our property. I'm sorry about the fly in the room. Sometimes they sneak in when people are entering or leaving the room. I've shared this with my housekeeping staff to ensure it won't happen again.

Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

for a Best Western (hit or miss)...I booked this room as a "last stop" for our road trip back home. I've stayed in a few Best Western's and this by far is one of the nicest when it comes to being a well maintained property and their bedding. I'm a bedding snob and for a BW this place hits the mark! After a long drive and a 11:30 pm check in, I was pleasantly surprised to see/feel "luxurious" linens- nice for a non five star hotel. Check in was easy, staff friendly and room very clean. My only complaint is after several days of non-stop go, this was my opportunity to catch up on sleep until the sound of a revved up engine (sounded like someone had the pedal to the metal) was buzzing in the background, suddenly the A/C shuts off and the smell of exhaust reeked through our room! It was the crane operator raising the bucket to reach the top of the hotel roof to paint, the cranes' exhaust blew fumes into our A/C unit (assuming that's how it happened). Needless to say I was VERY unhappy, it was a 8:15 am "wake up call". I informed the office staff, they apologized...that was about it. As a side note and being a Hotel Impossible junkie, the facility where guests have breakfast is connected to a multi purpose room- for functions/weddings/etc. I'm assuming they had to open the connecting partition for extra seating, the room had random items that should be in a storage area and not for guests to see...just saying...otherwise, I would most likely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
AshlandWindsor, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Windsor Inn, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Dear Audreyb,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay at our property. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our bedding, friendly staff, and clean rooms.
I apologize for the state of our breakfast area. We are currently remodeling our laundry room, and are very limited on space in that room. So unfortunately we did have to store some of the overflow in our conference room that connects to the breakfast. This is a temporary arrangement.
I also apologize for the issue you experienced with the crane, and the fumes outside the room. We just had to replace our Best Western signage. If you'd like to discuss this issue in depth, please don't hesitate to call me at 800-334-2330.
I hope next time you travel through Ashland that you will choose to stay with us again.
turlock, ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I was very impressed on how well maintained the hotel was kept. The rooms were large, the bed very nice. We used the pool, very nice. Breakfast was good. Very comfortable. Overall, a very good experience!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear turlock01,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our clean and well-maintained rooms, beds, pool, and breakfast. We hope that next time you come through Ashland you'll choose to stay with us.

sacramento, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is a great place to relax and enjoy the wonderful town of Ashland. Great restaurants and breweries and plays of course. Come back to the hotel and swim or relax beside the pool. Caldera brewery had the best beers and we were overwhelmed with the restaurant choices. Very walkable city and fun unique shops. Rooms were very modern and chic, beautiful landscaping around the grounds.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Kathy S,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a stellar review of our property! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed relaxing by our pool, and in our rooms. Caldera is my favorite restaurant near by, they have a plethora of beers and all of them are great! I'm glad to hear that you were able to enjoy the many restaurants, shops, and plays that Ashland has to offer. We hope that next time you come to Ashland that you can stay with us again!

Portland, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The staff was smiling and helpful upon our arrival. The room was spacious enough to accommodate the two of us, was clean and comfortable, and was what we expected. This is not a five-star hotel nor did we expect it to be. It met our needs nicely, served it's purpose well, and we were certainly happy with the overall experience. I was a little disappointed with the free breakfast and chose to eat elsewhere but that wasn't a huge draw for us anyway. I would recommend the Best Western Windsor Inn in Ashland as a moderate choice for any visitors to southern Oregon.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Paul O,

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay at our property. It is great to hear you enjoyed our spacious and clean rooms, and friendly staff. I apologize breakfast wasn't up to par. Thank you for recommending our property. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with the same excellent service on your next journey through Ashland.

Brittanie, General Manager.
Chico, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Even though the hotel is located a few miles from the OSF theaters, it's a convenient place to stay -- there's a shuttle to the theaters. Plus, the grounds are lovely, the pool is nice and the staff is friendly. (And I doubt they could fit more cushy pillows on the bed!)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Leanne U,

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about the property. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our shuttle service, beautiful gardens, pool, and friendly staff members. I hope that we will see you again on your next trip through Ashland!

Brittanie, General Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN Windsor Inn? Share your experiences!