We were looking for a place for our family of 4 that was reasonably priced that was also nice and clean.
This is a great place for a family. It has a very clean pool and hot tub. The employees were all friendly and helpful. The thing I really liked is that it had two sinks both outside the toilet/shower area so some people can be getting ready while others are showering, which saves time with a group of 4. The grounds are well kept with beautiful flowers. The breakfast was just okay as most inclusive breakfasts are, but they have an outside eating area which we enjoyed in the nice weather. The only reason we didn't give it a 5 is that you have to drive to downtown Ashland and their shuttle only runs on weekends. We would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Windsor Hotel Ashland
- Best Western Ashland
- Best Western Windsor Hotel
- Ashland Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay with people who care at the Best Western Windsor Inn! We provide exemplary customer service; clean, recently remodeled rooms; and a complimentary deluxe hot breakfast for our guests.Located just off the I-5, the Best Western Windsor Inn is an easy to find, perfect destination for travelers & festival attendees. We offer a complimentary seasonal shuttle to and from Ashland's world famous Oregon Shakespeare Festival.We invite you to come relax in our beautiful gardens and catch some sun in our seasonal outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Windsor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.