“Greenleaf is our favorite restaurant in Ashland.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 128 restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Vegetarian, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Greenleaf caters not only to the tourists, but is especially sensitive to local customers. With a full Gluten Free menu, extensive vegetarian and vegan options, and a large variety of organic and local produce, Greenleaf is perfect for any diet. The wait people are always courteous, efficient, unobtrusive and helpful. Whatever you’re looking for: a great breakfast, a box lunch for a picnic in the park, or a tasteful supper before the plays, Greenleaf is your best bet!
ashland oregon
“Greenleaf is our favorite restaurant in Ashland.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2010

We have been eating lunch at the Greenleaf restaurant bimonthly for approximately five years. The food is consistently delicious and the waitpeople are very friendly and accomodating. We always appreciate the fast service. The owner, Daniel, is really hard-working, available and attentive. Whether we sit indoors during the cool months or enjoy the beautiful creek on the patio during the warm months, the experience keeps us coming back for more!

85% Recommend
Oceanside, CA
“Fresh, mostly organic, creative, original, delicious, and great value for your money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2010

We had a wonderful experience at Greenleaf. The food was fresh, almost all organic, and very well prepared and presented. The menu had variety, and the service was prompt and very friendly. Although it has an old-fashioned "lunch counter" type of atmosphere, there are some very interesting art works on the walls. All in all, it was truly one of my favorite places to eat in Ashland.

Corvallis, OR
“Greenleaf, still great after all these years!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2010

I have eaten at Greenleaf for many years. I come to Ashland twice a year to attend the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. It's a ritual to eat the first meal of the my visit at Greenleaf. In fact, many times, I eat most of my meals there. The food is excellent with good fulling portions and good taste. I love salmon and am picky about how it is prepared. The salmon dinner at Greenleaf is always first rate. It is simple and the salmon is the star. For breakfast, the blueberry pancakes are yummy.

The service is tops and the staff is friendly. Even though I'm in town twice a year, the staff always treats me as a regular and call me by my first name. The atmosphere is comfortable. The value is high and easy on the wallet.

I know there are trendy places to eat in Ashland. Those places don't appeal to me. I always feel welcome at Greenleaf.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Greenleaf is one of our favorite...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2010 via mobile

Greenleaf is one of our favorite restaurants in Ashland, especially before a play. Creative good food at a great price; environmentally conscious. Highly recommended. Never had a bad meal.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
S. Calif, USA
“Always good food, great menu, good value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2010

The food here is always what you expect. Taste & portions are great.
We make it our "always stop" when heading north or south from Oregon to California.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere