“A nice romantic spot” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 138 Restaurants in Ashland
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Doing business, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A nice romantic spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I usually only frequent this place for special occasions, but it's always worth it. Food is delicious. Nice selection of wine (but I'm no expert) and the service is great. They also take reservations.

Visited March 2013

Central Point, Oregon
“"There is no substitution"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant I've been to many times but each time I'm reminded why I don't go more often. Overall they have very good food and really friendly people. However, they are quite rigid about making any changes to the dishes, in fact there is a notice on the menu that substitutions are not allowed. The problem is a lot of their dishes have cream in them and I don't do well with cream. Simply asking to substitute cream sauce for a red sauce was a big deal and I had to pay for a side order of red sauce and just order the dish with no sauce. I guess that's fine but they mess up the order and it had to be redone. As I recall the last time we ate there the order was messed up and had to be redone. I think they need to be a little more flexible and maybe a bit more organized.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Good pasta!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is a very nice place for lunch or dinner before or after theatre, and we enjoyed the wine list as well. The pastas are excellent, and at prices that are very reasonable.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mt. Shasta, CA
“Excellent food and outstanding value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Pasta Piatti is our favorite place in Ashland because of the combination of great food and very reasonable prices. We have had lunch and dinner here several times and never been disappointed. Service is good and friendly, and nice atmosphere. All the dishes are fresh and wonderful. My wife had the salmon and it was the best she had ever tasted. My penne pasta was also amazing. If you are in Ashland, you really must go here.

Visited March 2013
Ashland, Oregon
“not good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have eaten their in all fairness and was not pleased at all. The pasta dishes were for the most part not quality tasting either time , more like an Olive Garden restaurant that has been around a bit too long., rather pasty tasting ,the service was not great but just adequate. And pricing that was a bit high for what I consider sub-standard pasta dishes.I will not eat there again when we have two good Italian/pasta restaurants in Ashland and i can make better dishes myself

• Visited May 2012