“Excellent Food/Service/Atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Amuse Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 133 Restaurants in Ashland
Cross street: North Main
Ashland, Oregon
“Excellent Food/Service/Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Dined at Amuse for my wife's special birthday and I couldn't have made a better choice. It truly was special --- my wife started with celery root soup and I with a salad -- both delicious. My ribeye steak was so tender, I could cut it with a fork and my wife loved her Columbia river sturgeon. We topped it off with a wonderful chocolate cake with a scoop of coffee ice cream. Service was attentive and precise. Highly recommend Amuse.

Visited December 2013

84% Recommend
Fortuna, California
“Unimpressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Overpriced, limited cocktails & menu items and pompous service. Shortbreads were very tasting but sturgeon not so much.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
portland, oregon
“Favorite Ashland restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

We just had another amazing dinner at Amuse. My dinner and that of the 3 other diners was delicious and the service was just right. We were pleased to find a wine recently recommended by the New York Times and were impressed with the wine list. We had grouper, steak and the vegetarian pasta of the evening plus kale salad, a shrimp first course and two marvelous desserts.We will definitely be back!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Incredible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Can not say enough about this place, I had a great experience. The food was beautiful, the flavors were balanced well, the wine selection was great, the service was perfection. Will return, every chance i get.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento
“Get a Reservation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Had we known what time we'd be in town and in between shows, we would have made a dinner reservation. Without one, we were seated outdoors. It was cold and one of the standing heaters was not working, so it stayed cold throughout our dinner. My sweetie had a small plate for dinner of grilled white prawns, roasted fingerings and romesco. I had the truffle roasted game hen. Both we filling and delicious. We splurged on the caramelized banana crepes for dessert. It was a perfect way to end the meal.

• Visited October 2013