“Milagro's in Ashland, or” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Southern Oregon
“Milagro's in Ashland, or”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I was very impressed with the fresh, local ingredients. The roasted pepper flavor throughout! Friendly service! Relaxing wholesome atmosphere. I went twice the first week! Now all I need is a burrito budget, tho the prices here were competitive even with the more ethnic Mexican places
I usually go to.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Portland, Oregon
“Solid, family-style food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

This restaurant reminds me of my experiences with family-style mexican restaurants in CA, which I miss from time to time, since I moved to OR. It's not fancy but it's comfortable and the food is solidly good. The meat has been slow cooked in good spices and shredded (a pet peeve of mine when it's done otherwise further north). Everyone was friendly and the service was quick and efficient. The alcohol was perhaps a little on the expensive side but on the whole, a good experience.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ashland, OR
“Fresh Tasting Quality Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Been here about a half dozen times since they've opened and I haven't been disappointed yet. I'd highly recommend this place.

Visited July 2013
Ashland, Oregon
“Overpriced and ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

To be frank I think this place is over priced and over-rated. I think my son's cheese quesidilla was $5!! All the food seemed expensive for what you were getting, but I so have to say the salsas were quite good.

Klamath Falls, Oregon
“ALL IN ONE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch on our way home to Klamath Falls and this place is amazing. My wife and I walked in here for the first time, not knowing what to expect. The two young lady's nicely welcomed us. They were very kind, explained the process,walked us though the line (smiling all the time). We wanted to sample the meets and she said "absolutely" with a smile in other places you hear sorry we don't do that. Seriously their staff and food is AMAZING.

• Visited October 2013