“Gracious, delicious, peaceful.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 136 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
“Gracious, delicious, peaceful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

The person who took our order was open to all and any variations. The atmosphere was quiet, lovely art prints on the walls, and comfortable seating. Our orders came looking and tasting as Japanese and excellent as I could imagine. What a delightful meal, what a delightful Tim.

Visited July 2014

Gresham, Oregon
“Teriyaki!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

I like to go to Mihama whenever I am in Ashland. The food is good and reasonably priced and the service is really terrific. This time I had the Spicy Chicken with brown rice and steamed veggies. When I ate everything but left half the rice, one of the staff told me I could ask for less rice and more veggies next time. I believe they are closed on weekends so be sure to check ahead before coming.

• Visited January 2014
San Francisco, California
“Best Miso Soup Ever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

We were surprised and pleased with the personal attention of the owner and the tasty selections of teriyaki. Casual and friendly. We will go back & I will get the Miso Soup with fresh green onions. Just perfect.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ashland, Oregon
“Healthy, yummy food at reasonable cost”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

I love Mihamas! I've been going to Mihamas every week, often twice a week, for the past 23 years! I love the healthy, simple menu. My favorite is teriyaki chicken, brown rice and steamed vegetables. Ask for an extra serving of the teriyaki sauce. Yumm, yumm, yumm! The iced tea is always fresh. Denny and Liz are the owners/chef/server and are friendly and eager to please. There is a large group of regulars who I have grown to know over the years. See you at Mihamas!

• Visited November 2013
“A Local Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Mihama Teriyaki Grill has been doing business in Ashland for many years. I live here, and have probably eaten at Mihama more times than at any of the other 100 or so other Ashland restaurants. The food is always tasty and consistently prepared, the portions generous, and the prices extremely reasonable. Mihama is our go-to restaurant, and that's true for many other locals, as well as some visitors who are lucky enough to find it. My favorite is the chicken teriyaki plate (chicken,green salad,and rice), but I also love the shrimp tempura for a special treat. The staff is upbeat and helpful. Three cheers for Mihama!

• Visited August 2013