“My favorite!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 136 Restaurants in Ashland
Cuisines: Bakery
Description: The best bakery in southern Oregon. The croissants are amazing-as good as Paris.
Talent, OR
“My favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I'm always happy for friday when Deaux Chats is open! I call ahead in the morning to reserve my scones because they often sell out before I get there. I stop on my way to work. These are the best scones in town! Of course, I usually pick out some other goodies while I'm there too.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Portland, Oregon
“A MUST for the Ashland Traveler Foodie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

It is only open at 7:30 to sell-out on Friday and Saturday mornings. It is absolutely thee reason to get up early and get in line for great breads and french pastries, sweet, or savory.

Visited July 2013
Ashland
“Soooooo good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

You can't go wrong with anything you choose here. Michelle is an excellent baker/pastry chef, and Garrett and the front counter staff are the friendliest you'll find anywhere. Even the gluten-free items are delish!

Visited June 2013
Ashland, Oregon
“I love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

It is close to my house and the owner is nice. The breads and goodies are Bay Area quality! Fresh! Trouble is, he isn't open every day.

Visited June 2013
california
“Open Friday and Saturday Only”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Immaculate bakery, exquisite pastries, we wanted to try one of everything. Choose several, then walk your treasures to Noble Coffee for a high-brow cup to go along.

Visited April 2013