The Plaza Inn is one of the two places I stay when in Ashland. It's location is great for OSF attendees.
Rooms are very nice with no noise issues. Rooms on creekside have a southern exposure, but with the trees along the creek, there's never an issue of the rooms getting too hot. The main building is for guests without pets, and a separate two story building has the pet-friendly rooms.
Housekeeping staff are efficient and friendly. The staff at front desk and in maintenance are also very friendly and efficient.
During high-season, the breakfast room can get crowded and seating unavailable. Trays are provided and the breakfast can be taken up to your room. If your room has a balcony, you can dine al-fresco. Three "meals" are available. Breakfast (toast/juice/hb eggs/cereal/yogurt/waffles (kinda chewy)/omelettes (yummy, but kinda interesting texture), early evening wine/cheese/fruit, and after play cookies/milk/pbj sandwiches. The coffee served (currently Seattle's Best) is much better (darker/more robust) in the dining room than what is supplied in the guest rooms.
I'll continue to book rooms at Plaza Inn.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Inn & Suites At Ashland Creek Hotel Ashland
- Plaza Inn And Suites At Ashland Creek
- Plaza Inn & Suites At Ashland Creek Hotel
- Plaza Hotel Ashland
- Plaza Hotel Ashland Creek
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Plaza Inn & Suites at Ashland Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.