My play going friends and I have stayed here twice a year ever since it opened. The rooms are clean and large, the beds are comfortable, the breakfast is excellent, on summer weekends there is tasting of some local product at 5:00, and fresh baked cookies and other goodies at 10:00 for returning evening playgoers. We did have one reservation problem once, due to the front desk having the wrong name of one of my group, but it was resolved quickly and to our satisfaction. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The lobby is large and welcoming, a nice place to meet and visit with friends. The fitness room is limited, but better than most hotels of this size. There is a hot tub but no pool. And in the lower entry area there is a table with a jigsaw puzzle always set up, and some chairs. The grounds are attractive with a couple of picnic tables on the patio in the garden, and other tables on another streetside patio. We have stayed in several other hotels in Ashland before this one was built, and this is far superior to any others we have been to.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Inn And Suites At Ashland Creek
- Plaza Inn & Suites At Ashland Creek Hotel
- Plaza Inn & Suites At Ashland Creek Hotel Ashland
- Plaza Hotel Ashland
- Plaza Hotel Ashland Creek
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Fareportal and Tingo so you can book your Plaza Inn & Suites at Ashland Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.