“I was a member and loved this place.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 25 activities in Ashland
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Waterstone Spa at Ashland Springs Hotel was created with the idea of becoming Southern Oregon’s premier wellness destination. Located next door to the hotel, the spa serves our guests and locals alike as a downtown oasis.Our team of experienced therapists and technicians use natural products that are biodynamically farmed, organic and many a time, local. Just as hotel’s restaurant Larks celebrates food fresh from the farms, the spa utilizes products with ingredients inspired and energized by nature. The same popular herbs showcased in our hotel, and infused into Larks dishes now bring their healing and medicinal properties and benefits to the spa products. Our full service spa offers a variety of treatments to best suit your needs. Our menus include a variety of rejuvenating massages, facials, Ayurvedic treatments, body wraps, soaks and more. Spa’s comfortable surroundings include Duet Suite, Japanese Ofuro soaking tub, steam and sauna, Vichy Shower, and other. Product lines include: Ilike Skincare, Jurlique, Applegate Botanicals, Buddha Blends.
Oregon
“I was a member and loved this place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

I loved the massage therapists, they were always very good at what they do, I loved the atmosphere and sent my clients to them all the time. (I am a hairdresser) I paid each year to be a member there. I bought two gift certificates for my husband, I think about $160 worth. My Dad got Cancer and while he was passing away we missed using them befor they expired, when I called, they said "tough luck". Since these weren't "gift cards" I guess they didn't have to honor them. But they did get the money and after all of the years I've been with them, I don't know, it just seemed they could have honored us and we would certainly have shouted from the rooftops how great they were, gracious and totally worth putting your money and time towards. Instead we talked of our disappointment in them.....and didn't go back.

Visited December 2010

Ashland, Oregon
33 attraction reviews
“The Whole Package”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

A good place to get spa services when staying at the Ashland Springs Hotel (just across the street). Similar boutique-luxe vibe to the iconic ASH, too (trippy palm-leaf ceiling fan in the entry that I swear I have to have!). Always nice to have a spa day to chill out when you're on holiday.

Visited November 2011
northern California
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent treatments though facilities could use an upgrade”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

My husband and I booked the Deluxe Romance Package at Waterstone Spa through the Ashland Springs Hotel. This included a soak in the Ofuro Tub, foot massage, and body massage. I have nothing but praise for my therapist, Eden. She did a wonderful job of soothing and relaxing me, and I could feel the healing energy flowing from her hands. I would highly recommend you request Eden if you visit Waterstone. The "Ofuro Tub" was simply a two person bath tub, and the tub room was Victorian in style, which is not very spa-like. Although it softened up the skin prior to the massage, there wasn't anything special about the soak. The foot treatment/massage was nicely done, with exfoliation first and then oil massage. This treatment was done in their solarium, and we sat on a pillow-filled couch on a raised platform and soaked feet in large blue pots, which was very comfy. The Duet Suite was just a massage room with two tables, nothing special. Nice to use if one person is a "virgin" and unsure about massage, although it is a little distracting as the other therapist talks to your partner. The massage itself was fantastic, and they offered all the little perks, like warm buckwheat neck pillows, eye pillows, and warm towels on the feet. After the massage, we used their steam room and sauna. The steam room ceiling was full of cracks and looks like a piece might fall out on you at any time. The sauna was in better condition. However, there was no private area to change into a towel to use either. Another problem with their layout is that you had to go back and forth along a hallway that is open to the spa's waiting room/front desk, which was awkward as you pass people in street clothes while you were naked under a robe. To sum up, the therapists and treatments were excellent, but the ambience needs improvement to create a total spa experience.

Visited November 2011
Larkspur, CA
“The Waterstone is the BEST spa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

OMG...I had the best facial of my life at the Waterstone with Monica!!! Way better than any place I have been to in the San Francisco Bay Area or Wine Country. I highly recommend a visit to this spa.

My aesthetician, Facialist Head Manager Monica, used the ilike organic skin care, which I just loved! Very soothing and healing. My skin, which is very sensitive, just soaked it up! I got the rejunevating and hydrating AHA and Paprika facial for $85. This includes a neck, shoulder, arm and hand massage. Monica was working on my body/face the entire 75 minute session, and I left feeling better than I have in a long time. My friends said I was just glowing, and they were right! I cannot believe the difference. I liked the spa as well...beautifully appointed, with a great sauna and steam room. Everything was five-star. I only wish this place were not a 6 hour drive for me!!!

Visited July 2011
Eugene, OR
12 attraction reviews
“Hands Down - Best Spa Experience in Ashland!! Best Value for $$”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

Having taken many many spa visits around the West Coast, I can say the this one is the very best that my husband treats me to.! I've been to this spa 4-5 times and have been told by other ladies in Ashland that it's the best one here as well. Last weekend opted for the "Pamper the Bride" package and was treated like a queen for over 4 hours!! Yes, the others have a much better 'outward' appearance, but when it comes to a spa it's people people people that count!

You won't be dissappointed.

Visited June 2011