“Fantastic Trip!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 8 Food & Drink in Ashland
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Indigo Creek Outfitters is a rafting, tour, and adventure vacation company based in Ashland, Oregon. We specialize in running half day and full day whitewater rafting trips on Southern Oregon's beautiful Rogue and Klamath Rivers, leading fun and interactive tours of our local breweries and eateries, and leading multi-day "River Journeys" down the famous Wild & Scenic Rogue River. We are professional, family-friendly, and enthusiastic to share the Indigo Creek experience.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Eastsound, Washington
4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Great small professional company. Will and Emily were wonderful. They were friendly, fun and knowledgeable.
My 9 year old son and I went on a half day Rogue river trip. It was the highlight of our Ahsland trip.
Haelthy refreashing snacks afterwards were a nice surprise too!

Visited August 2013

“Fun and Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

My grandmother and I went rafting with Indigo Creek Outfitters on an extremely hot day, but the Rogue kept us cool and refreshed. The sights were beautiful and the rapids were exciting. Our guide, Glen, was extremely professional, funny, and informational. T.J. took pictures for my grandmother and I along the way. They came out perfect. Overall, I would say this is a great company to go through for rafting on the Rogue, and you won't be disappointed.

California
“Half Day Rafting Trip on the Rogue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

My 21 year old daughter and I had an awesome morning rafting trip on the beautiful Rogue River provided by Indigo Creek Outfitters. Our guide T.J. was friendly, patient and experienced and provided a delightful half day excursion. Although we had no experience we had a blast navigating Class III and IV rapids under our guide's able direction. The half day trip begins at 8:15 and ends around noon. The staff is very safety conscious and gave clear, easy to follow instructions. Also of note is the spacious and clean changing room back at the office. We definitely plan to do this again and want to look into the full day trip on the Klamath River.

Portland, Oregon
“Exciting without being too much!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We (a mom and young daughter) are fit, but not super fit; brave but not crazed; strong but not super mighty. Our maiden voyage on the raging Rogue was exciting without being too much. WIth knowledgeable and competent guides, we took away great photos to boot.

“Fantastic rafting afternoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

My 10 year old daughter, wife, father, and I had a wonderful afternoon rafting down the Rogue River with Will, our guide, and Emily, taking pictures. We headed out of Ashland around 1:15, and returned around 5pm. The water was very refreshing; a great way to beat the heat. Will was a fantastic guide; going through all the safety checks, explaining what we would find on the river, knowledgeable about the geography and animals, and funny to boot! Nugget and Powerhouse rapids were the highlights of our float. We'd definitely return for a full day or mulit-day trip next time.