“Nice locals burger spot.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Medford, Oregon, United States
“Nice locals burger spot.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Good "recession burger" for a good price, grass-fed beef for 50¢ extra. Good garlic fries. Friendly help, sometimes slow. Nice outdoor seating next to creek.

Visited August 2014

Sunnyvale, California, United States
“Fast, Friendly, Reasonably Priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Visited Ashland on the trip up to Oregon to drop my son at college. We managed to get tickets to a show at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and were poking around the nearby plaza for a place to eat before the show. The young woman standing outside Louie's suggested we come in because "we are really friendly and reasonably priced" so we decided to give it a go.

Well, not only was EVERYONE we encountered super friendly, but the service was blazingly fast. So much so that we had time for dessert (the lava cake which my son really enjoyed) and still had time for a leisurely stroll through the park before our show. The burgers were done exactly to our liking (we had a couple of special requests) an arrived piping hot, clearly fresh off the grill.

Giving only 4, rather than 5 stars only because we ate outdoors "creek side" and the tables were a bit crammed together. But that was really a slight issue in an otherwise lovely meal.

Loomis, California
“Good Burger Joint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

My wife had the BBQ burger and it was great. I had the gorgonzola burger. It was a good basic burger but I couldn't taste the gorgonzola. Decent prices.

Visited August 2014
San Jose, California
“Rip-off, dishonest, cold food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Food was cold. My party of four was changed 18% gratuity. When I checked the menu in the window at the sidewalk, it said gratuity charged for more than 6 people. I complained, and was offered a discount coupon. (I live over 400 miles away.) I said, "Not acceptable." Woman who seemed in charge told me that it was not possible to adjust the credit card billing. I informed her that this was no longer the dark ages, and asked for the manager. She responded that I would have to wait a long time since the manager was busy. I waited. The manager said that it would be difficult to process the credit card refund, so I suggested cash. They finally gave the refund, and said that the problem was that we entered at the same time as a party of six, and our server got confused. Not true. We had out food (cold burgers) in front of us before the larger party entered, and they also had a different server. Shame on them for their dishonesty, and for claiming to be famous but serving cold burgers. Crappy place with bad food and dishonest employees --- including at least some members of management.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Washington
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Food was good, but nothing to rave about. The service was excellent and the creek side location was perfect! A very nice choice for a meal before the theater. The servings are a reasonable size, filling, but no leftovers to leave or haul around!