“Excellent trip!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 27 Activities in Ashland
Type: Boat Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1974. Noahs River Adventures is Ashland, Oregon's premier rafting and year-round salmon and steelhead outfitter. Everything is provided and satisfaction is guaranteed. A trip for everyone, mild to wild. Specialists in family and group trips.
“Excellent trip!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

The guides are awesome (Matt and Andy)! The trip is super fun, the river is beautiful. Make sure to bring your water shoes to the ride. Highly recommend!!

Blue Lake, California
“upper klamaath”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

we took the upper klamath white water trip because i was looking for a rafting trip that would keep our two teenagers engaged on this family vacation. Jordan was our guide and he was terrific. they are a very professional outfit and took very good care of us rafters. the rapids were awesome!

Ashland, Oregon
“Rogue valley half-day trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

As a first-time rafter, I was a bit nervous about going down the Rogue River--or any river for that matter. However, Andrew, our river-guide was amazing and calmed me instantly. My wife and I were picked up from the La Quinta Hotel right on time (even early I'd say) in a well equipped bus. I was expecting one of those dinky vans I'd seen, but this was pretty close to first-class. I mean it wasn't a charter bus or anything, but what can one expect? Well before you get to the river, Andrew starts the trip nicely by giving a brief history of the Rogue Valley. He seemed very knowledgeable (although I wouldn't be able to vouch for the authenticity of his info as I have not had the opportunity to fact check, but he seemed pretty honest). When we got to the put in site, the river guides quickly set up our equipment. Then, they checked all of the safety gear to make sure it fit properly. After that, we set off on a relaxing, yet exciting float down the river. It was a nice mix of calm floating (where we got to play the balance game to cool off) and some class 4 rapids. Andrew explained what the classes meant and was very thorough when giving us directions. I realize I had nothing to be worried or nervous about. I was confident with Andrew's ability and skill the whole time. I would definitely do it again.

Visited July 2013
“Awesome rafting adventures on the UK”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I embarked on a memorable rafting adventure with Noah's Adventures on the Upper Klamath with Mack as our guide. Initially my wife didn't want to go on the full day Hell's Canyon rafting trip since she's not a good swimmer but after seeing the preparedness and professionalism from Noah's, she was comforted. We had a blast! Great sights (scenery and wildlife), great weather, great guide, and great experience on the UK - translates to a great time! Thanks Mack, Eric, Chris, and others from Team Noah for a fun and memorable adventure!

Ukiah, California, United States
“Wonderful White Waters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

My family went on the Gold Nugget midday white water rafting trip during our vacation in Ashland. We had never gone white water rafting before and didn't really know what to expect, but we were pleasantly surprised. The guides pick you up from their address on Main Street and drive all the rafters to the river, where they unload the boats and hand out life jackets and other gear. The maximum amount of people in one boat is six. Then, it's to the water!
This trip was perfect for beginners, starting out with Class 1 rapids and gradually increasing to Class 4. Plenty of calm water in between rapids left time for swimming, playing games, and chatting. The scenery was beautiful and we learned some things about the area from the guides, both during the drive to the river (about 1/2 hour) and on the boat. The guide taught us how to paddle and follow commands, and during the actual rapids we would help maneuver the boat. We all got soaked while laughing and screeching. We stopped for a snack (chips, salsa, veggies, hummus...) for a bit during the trip.
While the rafting provided plently of excitement, next time I would like to go on the longer trip with more rapids. However, this is a great choice for beginners.
The guides were very friendly and funny. I couldn't have asked for better service. Overall, this was a great time and I would love to do it again.