“Really fun day on the river” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 27 Activities in Ashland
Type: Boat Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1974. Noahs River Adventures is Ashland, Oregon's premier rafting and year-round salmon and steelhead outfitter. Everything is provided and satisfaction is guaranteed. A trip for everyone, mild to wild. Specialists in family and group trips.
Acton, Massachusetts
“Really fun day on the river”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We did a great half day trip on the Rogue. It was a good introduction to rafting for our kids. Noah's was helpful in providing information as we were trying to decide which raft trip to do, and the guides were friendly and easy to talk to, as well as competent. Lunch was good! They did a fine job filling the slower sections of the river with games and activities (spin the raft, try to stay on, try using the oars, and so on). We wished we had gone on a longer trip!

Visited July 2012

Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Express rapids on the Rogue River”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

This rafting trip was our first, but was quite enjoyable to say the least. We ventured through mild class I rapids and progressed to more moderate class II and III and then finished with two class IV rapids. This option served as an ideal choice for beginners like us, and prepared us for a possible Upper Klamath trip for next time.
Also, as it was in the winding down part of the season, the receptionist was very helpful in finding another pair to schedule with us. She was very kind and helpful. We very much enjoyed our guide as well. Book with Andrew if you can!

-Travelers from Tulsa

Visited September 2012
South Glens Falls, New York
“Awesome Trip on the Upper Klamath River”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

This was a highlight of a 3 week vacation in the northwest. We paddled and played on the Snake and the Payette rivers as well. We geared out vacation on mountains and rivers, small town eatery's and brew pubs. We had a blast on this solid class 3/4 whitewater trip. I was apprehensive about the pickup and drop off, as you had no outfitters headquarters to gear up or change after. However the set up was really very accommodating. And, the great little town of Ashland, where you meet your shuttle bus is very hip and inviting. Great place to grab a bite and a beer after the trip. Yes, food is a big priority! Now that being said Noah's hospitality is exceptional, from the intro information from Andrew on the shuttle, the breakfast treats before the trip and an amazing well orchestrated catered lunch. One table to start us off with appetizers and another with full lunch spread. Excellent local breads and salads and the guides all worked together. I felt very catered to. Our guide Larry was informative, fun and professional and the features on the river were continuously fast and exciting. I will recommend this trip to any river rat I meet and hope to find myself out west again to paddle this river with Noah's River Adventures again. Thanks!

Visited August 2012
South Glens Falls, New York
“Upper Klamath River - Great Trip with a Great Company”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I should preface my review by saying that my girlfriend and I work as whitewater raft guides (upstate New York). Between the two of us, we've been guiding for 32 seasons, so we're pretty familiar with rafting trips and have seen a few different rivers.

Noah's did a fantastic job (more on that later), but first a few words about the river. The Upper Klamath is a FANTASTIC whitewater trip. This particular trip was recommended by quite a few people, so I had high expectations. The river exceeded them. It's a great technical river (that any guide will appreciate), but has a lot of large features, waves, etc. that are sure to make it exciting for guests. The rapids are steep, with obvious horizon lines at the start of numerous rapids. There are numerous solid Class 4 rapids. These ratings are not inflated to draw in more business. The Hell's Canyon section of the river is now tied (with the first 3 miles of the Kennebec River in Maine) for my favorite section of whitewater.

Back to Noah's. Great company. The reservation process was very smooth and accommodating. Viola's communication was great and very clear.

Our guides (Andrew, Larry, and Nate(?)) were very professional, friendly, and competent on the river. I never had any worries about any of the rafts on our trip. The continental breakfast was a nice touch, and lunch was great. I ate until I was more than full. The service was fantastic. Guides were very attentive. Everything you needed was provided. We never even had to lift a raft (at the put in or at the takeout). These guys are really spoiling their customers (who will likely have to carry rafts trips on other rivers).

I could go on, but I don't want it to go to their heads ; ) Great trip guys.

Visited August 2012
New York city
“Beautiful sights, guides, adventure and Spirit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

An all around great first time White water rafting on the Klamath ( or any other) river! Ashley so lovely setting up on the ashland plaza. Bronze, excellent and amusing on trip to and fro on the river, Jeff (?) great driver, though new vehicles are needed, and Nick, an exceptionally wise, beautiful, strong, and interesting guide. I did have an involuntary swim, but he rescued me PERFECTLY ! They were truly great ! I would just advise that their pre-rafting "continental breakfast" was slim and included NO Caffeine, so if you want to be focussed on those first 3.0 - 4.5 rapids, I'd advise hitting Starbucks before the bus-ride. Thank You All.

Visited September 2012