“Sushi!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Astoria, Oregon, United States
“Sushi!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Enjoyed a good meal here with my wife. We had the tiger shrimp appetizer and it was so good! Followed that with the chicken katsu, and sushi. Very tasty give it a try! Oh and they have "cheaters" if you are not good with chop sticks (forks).

Visited February 2013

“First time and loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed in Ashland for our anniversary. We both love sushi and so chose to have dinner at Kobe's! Hands down the best experience ever! The food was absolutely amazing, I had the pan seared salmon and it was perfect. He had the short ribs and said they were really great! Our server, Nicole was wonderful! She made sure that we were happy with everything and took the time to make suggestions on what was good and even where we would could grab drinks afterwards! Definitely would go back anytime! I would suggest the sunshine roll :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ashland
“One of our favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Excellent food though I miss the rock shrimp! Nice atmosphere, especially in summer outside by the creek.

Visited August 2012
Rogue River, Oregon, United States
“Worst experience ever!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Me and my husband took our adult children 24 and 21 to dinner to celebrate my sons 21st birthday, which he did not have his ID because he just got back from Thailand from a 2 year mission trip, So they would not serve him (I understand), We bought our own bottle of wine for dinner, I let my son have a little sip of my glass and I guess the waitress told the bartender and he came over (which clearly he had to much) and pick up my sons water glass and smelled it and then was yelling at us and said if they see us do that again he will kick us out..the whole restaurant was staring at us, he treated me and my husband like little children, he could have done it in a more professional way!! he ruined our evening we didnt even get to sing him Happy Birthday, I guess we were to bad...Thanks for ruining our Son's Birthday Dinner!!! pissed off Mom..

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Laguna Niguel, Ca
“Don't Miss the Dragon Roll”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We had a very nice evening at Kobe. We booked in advance and they gave us a lovely table outside in the corner. We ordered one roll, sushi and sashimi. The Red Dragon Roll (red crab) was fantastic, the scallop sushi and red tail sashimi were excellent. The rest was good. We paid $15 corkage and the total bill with tip was $80.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Kobe? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Kobe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;