“What a treat!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 36 Ashland B&B and Inns
Ashland, Oregon
“What a treat!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

We spent Christmas night in this room shown in the photo and it was sooo cozy. The jacuzzi tub is great, beds are very comfortable, clean. Even a wood burning fireplace in the room. And dinner - YUMMY! And breakfast (included with the room charge) was absolutely excellent. We look forward to going back soon and often. Don't miss it!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Ashland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

My wife and I spent a wonderful, relaxing overnight getaway, just 10 minutes from our home in Ashland. Beautiful holiday decorations, attentive staff, charming, clean and spacious room with fireplace, and a delicious dinner and breakfast prepared with real talent and flair. Plus, a foot of snow overnight! We highly recommend Callahan's to anyone wanting to get away from the hustle and bustle and simply relax and enjoy. A real treat!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Manhattan Beach, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I recently stayed at Callahan's. I arrived late and a key was left for me, no one was at front desk. I went to my room to find: feces on toilet lid, mold and mildew, head and body hair on the floor and in the shower and soap scum. I had no option at that time to change a room. I thought that if can see unsanitary conditions, I wonder what I can't see. Owner charged me for a service animal, I have never been charged before. When I questioned her she told me that when there is an animal in the room that they have to change "everything." Shouldn't they be doing this anyway? They compensated me with a 1:00 check out, wow.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

This is a great place! My husband and I got married here and it was perfect I would recommend it to anyone. They were very accommodating and took care of everything. We went back for our anniversary and we once again were very pleased.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Medford, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Callahan's is the best places for a nice nite out, the food and service is one of the best, the music very nice and enjoyable, (The banana split is the die for) The waiter Chad very friendly and heplful.
We will return very soon. Thank you Donna and Ron for making the place feel like Home

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Great food, nice rooms, and wonderful atmosphere. The live music was a bonus. Nestled away but not too far from town

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Aloha! I am a Pacific Crest Trail hiker and a local told me about this wonderful place so I decided to drop by. I'm so glad I did! What a beautiful place with amazing hospitality!!! Possibly one of the best along the entire trail. Thank you so much Callahan's lodge, you are wonderful!!

• Stayed August 2012

Been to Callahan's Mountain Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Callahan's Mountain Lodge

Address: 7100 Old Highway 99 South, Exit 6 on Interstate 5, Ashland, OR 97520
Location: United States > Oregon > Ashland
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #22 of 36 B&Bs / Inns in Ashland
Callahan's Siskiyou Lodge is Southern Oregon's premiere mountain getaway; featuring 19 spacious rooms, a full-service restaurant and bar, and a beautiful patio overlooking the grounds. Our well- appointed rooms are furnished with Jacuzzi tubs, fireplaces, and pillow-top mattresses. Come and enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner in our restaurant, and make sure to try some local wines, beers, or spirits in our lounge. Live entertainment nightly. Callahans: The perfect place to spend precious time. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your Callahan's Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Callahan's Mountain Lodge, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.