“Hit the spot!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ashland Rodeway Inn

Ashland Rodeway Inn
You added Ashland Rodeway Inn to your Saves list
Ashland Rodeway Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2359 Ashland Street (Hwy 66), Ashland, OR 97520 (Formerly Knight's Inn Ashland)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #15 of 19 Hotels in Ashland
“Hit the spot!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

After a long 7 hour drive from San Jose, CA the staff member was very friendly and had the perfect clean and cozy room ready for us even when checking in at 2am. Bonus points an extra hour for check out!!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Ashland Rodeway I, Guest Relations Manager at Ashland Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service to be satisfactory. It means a lot to hear from guests who are satisfied with all of our services and amenities. Thank you for sharing this review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Sparks, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I usually don't stay at the Rodeway portion of the Choice hotel network. But this one was a pleasant surprise. Room had a fridge that worked well, didn't try / need the microwave. The two sinks was pretty handy. Clean, well kept property, good amount of parking (I had a trailer) and good location right off the freeway with gas stations & a Rite aid drug store near by ( easy walking distance). The breakfast was nothing to get excited over, so we went to the restaurant that was on the same lot (not affiliated with the hotel).The Wifi worked well, and was faster than a lot of other places I have stayed. The AC worked very well and even shut off completely once temp was met (with lots of hotel AC units the fan runs all the time, usually very noisily). We were there 3 nights, but I could see this being a great place for a person traveling thru Ashland due to it's freeway close location. not a lot of bumbling around town to find the place or food / fuel.
All in all a good value.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Ashland Rodeway I, Guest Relations Manager at Ashland Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay with us. It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to impress you with our hospitality, comfort and convenience have been successful. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!
reno
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

The front desk lady really makes you feel welcome and is super helpful. Nice clean rooms. Ours even has view of the mountains. Easy access to the freeway. Close to restaurants etc. Half the price of rooms 2 miles closer to downtown. I'd stay here again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
I am glad that you found our accommodations to be comfortable and our service to be welcoming. I am especially happy that you enjoyed your view of the mountains! It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. Thank you for sharing this review.
Eugene, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I usually don't expect a lot from Roadway Inns. But this one far exceeded my expectations.

Room clean, no smells, freshly painted, quiet AC, fast wifi, nice frig and microwave.

Also, decent lighting. Good bed.

One travel booking site gave it 3 Stars. I concur. At their rates, it's a steal.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
I am so glad to hear from you and to discover that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stay in the area.
Melbourne, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

We were only passing through Ashland and needed to stay just 1 night. We booked using Priceline and at $60 for a King Room it was slightly more pricy than some of the other Motel/Inn 2 Star accommodations we've been staying in throughout Oregon, but not as well maintained.

Look, for the price it's just about a clean room with a bed and hot shower - that's what you get here. It's not the nicest or most welcoming place around for the lower end price, but it's certainly adequate.

The continental breakfast consisted of a juice machine, coffee and some cheap looking supermarket pastries.

Biggest bonus would be the Wild Goose Cafe which shares a parking lot with this Rodeway Inn, I would definitely recommend you stop in there for your diner style breakfast ($5.50 for 2 large buttermilk pancakes) and super friendly service, or later in the evenings its more of a restaurant/bar.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and perception of our hotel! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and the nearby restaurant and we are especially happy to hear of your suggestions for improvements. We hope you'll return and enjoy an even better experience with us!
Spokane
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

This facilities location was right off the I-5 exit ramp, making it extremely convenient. Room was a little better than some other Rodeways I've staid at. The Wild Goose Cafe & Bar (breakfast, lunch, dinner) was located within yards of the motel. All in all, a pleasant stay.

• Stayed November 2013
I am so glad you had a great experience with us! It is wonderful to hear of the positive impression we've made and we look forward to your next stay in the area!
Brookings, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

With AAA and AARP discounts, the total for a single queen was under $70. New furnishings and fixtures, micro, frig, flat screen, free wifi, iron, hair dryer, free continental breakfast, bar on premises, several restaurants nearby, just off I-5, 1/2 mile to SOU, one mile to downtown. You can get closer in and pay twice as much money for much less (as I have done many times), but this place is where I will always stay when I go to Ashland...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
It's good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your five star review! It means a lot to hear from our valued guests who are satisfied with all of our services and amenities. We can't wait to see you again and thank you for sharing your experience.

Been to Ashland Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!