“Every time” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Serving breakfast and lunch from 7am-2pm daily.
Eureka, California
“Every time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I visit Ashland several times each year, and I always manage to hit up Brothers for breakfast at least once per visit. The coffee isn't great, but the baked goods (scones) are, as are the hash browns, and the eggs are always cooked correctly to order. When busy the staff can get a bit flustered, but I overlook that because the servers are always so genuinely friendly.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Ashland Local Breakfast favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

You name it, they've got it! I've seen plenty of tasty breakfast plates coming out of the kitchen, but I just can't bring myself to order anything but their AMAZING cheese blintzes. I dream about the lemony, souffle-like filling when I've been away too long....

Visited January 2013
Pacific Northwest
“Terrible service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Tried Brothers' for the first time. Service was poor throughout. When we arrived, staff saw us but did not acknowledge our presence or offer to seat us. Eventually someone did. Drink orders were taken fairly quickly. Food order was not taken for quite a while. Then food took much too long to arrive. Other patrons were also waiting a long time. At a nearby table, their toast did not appear until they were done eating their entrees. I don't know if they were short cooks or servers but we were there much longer than we should have been and by the time the food arrived, were too aggravated to enjoy it. Food seemed okay although the special sounded better on paper than it was in reality.

Visited January 2013
Brookings, Oregon
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

This is in the heat of Ashland. It is very popular and therefore very crowed. I don't think they take reservations, so you probably will have a wait. It is a fairly spacious two floor restaruant. They have diversified menu and the items we have chosen have been delicious.

Visited March 2012
Medford, Oregon
“Breakfast done rite !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

They do breakfast great !! good location. Parking sucks a bit but the food is worth it. Service is friendly as well. not to badly priced

Visited September 2012