“OK for the price” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 Ashland
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2350 Ashland Street, I-5 Exit 14, Ashland, OR 97520   |
Ranked #17 of 19 hotels in Ashland

196 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Oregon House, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Found this motel to be the dirtest I have stayed in in many years. The carpet was really dirty, the toilet had not been flushed (ugh) and the reception staff were not very helpful. Would never stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
M P, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Ashland, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dera Barb,

Dear Ellen,

We would like to take this opportunity to apologize for your unpleasant stay at the Ashland Super 8. We appreciate your bringing this situation to our attention. I assure you that the matter will be looked into.

Thank you for taking the time to less us know of your situation. Guest satisfaction is our priority, and we appreciate it when our guest make the effort to bring to our attention items that need to be corrected.

Once, again, we do apologize for your unpleasant stay and any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please feel welcome at our hotel in your future travel.

Seattle
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I come to Ashland for the plays at the OSC. I am only in my room from 11 p.m. to 9 a.m. The price is right so I'm willing to put up with a few things. Security is better than in previous years. Thought the staff was friendlier too. Some details were overlooked by housekeeping/staff (shower controls loose, tv remote needed new batteries). Yet I'd come back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

M P, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Ashland, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Dear Mary M ,

Thank you for your candid review. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our Super 8 located in Ashland, OR. and your comments are very important to us. Our apologies for the unusual condition of the shower,& TV remote . We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Once, again, we do apologize for your unpleasant stay and any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please feel welcome at Super 8 -Ashland, OR. our hotel in your future travel.

Stockton
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Check in late on Thursday night about 11 pm. The clerk asked if we would like to see the room or rooms available. I thought this was kind of strange. The room seemed OK, just a room. Also the clerk acted like sorry you have to stay here. During our 4 day stay the bed was the worst I have ever slept on, the towels seem kind of short in supply and not very big. The overall was not what I expected. I know this was a budget motel and not use to staying in one, but I know I will never stay at this one again. The breakfast they have was good

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

M P, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Ashland, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Bruce,

Mcminnville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

My stay was very comfortable. I enjoyed the room and pool as well. The wireless internet was very useful during my stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

M P, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Ashland, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Raymond,

Thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent review of our Super 8 -ashland, OR.. We are glad to be such a convenient and enjoyable stop for you along the I-5. It's great to hear such a positive response from you. We strive to provide excellent and enjoyable stays like you had for every guest.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at Super 8 in Ashland, OR. next time you pass through Ashland!

Thank You!!!

Super 8 Ashland, OR

Been to Super 8 Ashland? Share your experiences!