My husband and I loved the Inn at Arch Cape on the northern Oregon Coast. We had an easy time making a reservation and were very happy with the King Studio, which was a dog-friendly room. The furnishings are charmingly cozy and comfortable. The bed was divine and we slept like babies. It was handy to have a full kitchen so we didn't have to go out for every meal. The Inn is located between two beach towns which are each about 7 miles away, so it was fun to plan little trips to try a new restaurant and check out the shops. There is a wonderful beach just a short walk down a quiet neighborhood road and our little dog had fun running in the sand. We travel to the Oregon Coast at least four times a year and this was the best spot yet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arch Cape is a small residential community nestled between Hug Point State Park and Oswald West State Park. Small rivers lead to the sea where waves break on monolithic rock formations. At low tide, our stony beach gives way to soft sand and offers miles of walking and exploring. Beach access is a short 1-block walk along a residential road. The Inn is located in the heart of Arch Cape on the corner of Ocean Road & Scenic Highway 101, right across the street from the Arch Cape Inn & Retreat. The darling town of Manzanita is just 10 minutes South with shops, restaurants, and cafes. Charming Cannon Beach is less than ten minutes North, well known for its artist community & galleries, award winning restaurants and the amazing Haystack Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Inn at Arch Cape reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Arch Cape Hotel Arch Cape
- The Inn At Arch Cape Oregon