This place is a perfect spot to get away. We stayed in unit 4, which is equipped with a cozy living room, with squashy chairs, couches, and good board games, a fire place and a TV. The kitchen has sufficient amenities for a long weekend, and even a week or longer stay. There are extra beds in the living room, too. the bedroom, with the captain bed is small but with all the other space in the unit, this is not a problem. The headboard is really cool, wrap-around style and the bed is very comfortable. The bathroom is what kept us from rating this place as excellent. It is super tiny - my 6'3'' husband could not really navigate the shower easily. Luckily, we could bypass the shower for him because we only stayed for the weekend. The place is very quiet and a short walk from a very good, small beach. Arch Cape is one of our favorite get-aways for Oregon, especially compared to touristy Cannon Beach or crowded/sprawling Lincoln City. You are close to many beautiful places here, hiking spots, clamming, etc. We liked cooking in and eating by the fireplace (there is also a grill available if that is what you want) but restaurants are close-by in Cannon Beach, and across the street there is a fancy place, called Arch Cape Inn and Retreat (very confusing, as their names are similar and they are right across the street from each other). We will review the fancy inn in a different review, but its relevance here is to mention that if you want something fancy but not far away (and you don't mind paying for it), you can just cross the street. The Inn at the Arch Cape is also a great value for the money, and you can bring your dog too in some of the units. True Oregon. Recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arch Cape is a small residential community nestled between Hug Point State Park and Oswald West State Park. Small rivers lead to the sea where waves break on monolithic rock formations. At low tide, our stony beach gives way to soft sand and offers miles of walking and exploring. Beach access is a short 1-block walk along a residential road. The Inn is located in the heart of Arch Cape on the corner of Ocean Road & Scenic Highway 101, right across the street from the Arch Cape Inn & Retreat. The darling town of Manzanita is just 10 minutes South with shops, restaurants, and cafes. Charming Cannon Beach is less than ten minutes North, well known for its artist community & galleries, award winning restaurants and the amazing Haystack Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Inn at Arch Cape reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Arch Cape Hotel Arch Cape
- The Inn At Arch Cape Oregon