We stayed here for the memorial long weekend. The place is very beautiful and well maintained. It is a little pricey but worth it. The inn keepers are super nice. They made special arrangements for my pregnant wife.
We stayed in the heather, lavender room, room # 7. it was top floor. Had a tiny view of the beach. and we had a nice patio facing the forest (although we never used it coz of the rain). The inn keepers gave us nice tips to hike around and paces to eat.
The breakfast was real good and filled us enough for a long time. Highly recommend this place. The only negative is the distance from cannon beach. you are walking distance was hug point and some beach.
- Also Known As:
- Arch Cape Inn & Retreat Hotel
- Arch Cape Inn & Retreat Hotel Arch Cape
- Arch Cape Inn And Retreat
- Arch Cape Inn & Retreat Oregon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a romantic hotel in Arch Cape, OR featuring ocean views, gorgeous antiques, lovely gardens and luxurious modern amenities. Guestrooms at our Oregon Coast bed & breakfast are beautifully appointed with private bathrooms, fireplaces, refrigerators, and free Wi-Fi. Don’t miss unforgettable breakfasts, an afternoon wine social and world-class dinners featuring fresh, local ingredients at our Cannon Beach bed & breakfast. Find out why our pet friendly Cannon Beach inn is the perfect Oregon coast retreat! ... more less