“Cascade review” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Ravenswood, WV
“Cascade review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Dinner meal was excellent, food and service. I would highly recommend the restaurant and bar. My family enjoyed the friendly personal service we received. My cousin said it was the best steak he had ever had.

Visited July 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Its a steak and seafood place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Nothing more, nothing less. Food was good because it was late and we were very hungry. Roasted Pear Chicken salad was OK but a little flavorless. Clam Chowder was good though. Service was good, place was clean, we were tired and hungry - just feed us something and then we can hit the sack :)

Visited July 2013
Eugene, Oregon
“Loved the appetizers and soup”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

The man-folk and I had the coconut prawns as an appetizer (delish!) and I had the soup of the day ~ gumbo. It was slightly spicy and perfect. The Hubs had a garden salad and he was pleased.

Our entrees (I had the chicken alfredo) wasn't so wonderful. Bland with small pieces of chicken. Even after dousing it with salt and pepper it still wasn't good enough to bring home in a doggy bag.

The service was great and the restaurant was nice enough.

We will be back but I think we'll stick to the apps and soup.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tacoma, Washington
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Food was good and the price is reasonable. I drink Jack and Coke and my drinks were just right and fairly priced

Visited May 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
“Good (not gourmet) food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Ate at this Grill several times during a week spent at an event in Albany due to great convenience. This was new since I had stayed at the hotel previously. The food is typical American fare. It is flavorful and presented nicely by pleasant servers. This is not gourmet; the menu remained the same the entire week. The restaurant is clean and pleasant--not upscale. They say they're open until 10 PM, but I would suggest you plan to eat by 8:30 PM.

• Visited April 2013