“Best Ribs in town and great service” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 76 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Dallas, Texas
“Best Ribs in town and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Atmosphere is great, the food is amazing and try their house margaritas. the servers and wonderful.I am from TX and I know meat, the ribs are so good, the Okra is nice and crunchy and the beans are great.

Visited June 2014

“Very good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

My daughter and I stopped to eat on a road trip we took. She had the shrimp Alfredo and I had fried catfish. Both meals were great. We had a very friendly and attentive server.

“the food is very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

food and atmosphere is great. our server was ok but the other server were much better. everyone else was given bread and told of the specials were not. they have the setup for a band but we were told that they don't have entertainment at the restaurant. additionally, the okra came out luke warm and soggy.so we sent it back we had a fresh order within a minute and it was outstanding. good eating, jk

“A decade has gone by...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

A decade has gone by since I last ate here. It was very good then and it hasn't changed. I'd recommended this restaurant to anyone that wants good food and atmosphere at a moderate price. I'll be back the next time I'm in this neck of the woods.

“Good food, friendly staff ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Stopped by on my way home Dallas. Very impressed by the upscale feel inside. Food was good and reasonably priced. Decor was cool with a lot of music memorabilia. We were seating fast and food arrived quickly. I will be going here again.