“refurbished surprise” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Ardmore

You added Super 8 Ardmore to your Saves list
Super 8 Ardmore
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2120 Veterans Blvd, Hwy 142 W, I-35, Exit 33, Ardmore, OK 73401   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Ardmore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Beatrice, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

OK, this might get pulled but I hope not. Walked into the lobby at 9:30 pm on Saturday night just needing a good night's sleep on my way home to Nebraska. The lobby was packed full of families with kids everywhere.(Some sort of sports teams in town I guess) I asked the clerk if he had a room and he said yes and he started process the deal. But then he said "I can't guarantee you'll get any peace!" I said, oh are these folks pretty noisy and he just rolled his eyes and nodded yes. I thanked him and said I'd keep looking. He said "I understand." Did they lose my business that night, through no fault of their own? Yes. Did I appreciate the clerk's honesty since I needed a good night's sleep before hitting the road again? Absolutely. And next time I'm near this or any Super 8, I'm staying.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Been to Super 8 Ardmore? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Ardmore

Address: 2120 Veterans Blvd, Hwy 142 W, I-35, Exit 33, Ardmore, OK 73401
Location: United States > Oklahoma > Ardmore
Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Ardmore
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Ardmore 2*
Super 8 Ardmore invites you to discover an exciting new design transformation of our guest rooms and public spaces. Uncover reinvention in the heart of Ardmore in our guest rooms with expansive views, thoughtful touches, and newly updated surroundings. The hotel registration and front entrance have been transformed as well, inviting you to indulge and unwind from the moment you step through our doors. Over the last few months, our hotel has received a floor-to-ceiling transformation,which includes all 61 guest rooms which will ultimately provide travelers a relaxing oasis in the heart of Ardmore, OK. Guest Room This transformation includes new carpeting, wall coverings and lighting. The remodel project has been completed with new 40" LED flat screen televisions, full bath amenities, free high speed internet access and the all new Beauty Rest Comfort mattress with new white bedding. Our guest corridors have also been refreshed with new carpet and lighting. Lobby Area Our lobby has been completely redesigned to re-capture the grandeur and feel of when we first opened 25 years ago. Hotel Exterior The entire exterior of the hotel has been freshly painted, as well as our outdoor pool area. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Super 8 Ardmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Ardmore
Ardmore Super Eight
Ardmore Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Ardmore, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.