“Great food friendly wait staff” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Meeker, Oklahoma
“Great food friendly wait staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Great location right next to hotel. Food was good. Wait staff was awesome@! easy to get in and out of.

Visited April 2013

Grant, Oklahoma
“Pancakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

I love IHOP but we don't live close to one. I like the strawberry pancakes with fresh strawberrys and whipping cream on top. yummy

Dallas, Texas
“WHAT A JOKE! HORRIBLE!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Where to even start....You walk in just to be looked at by employees standing around and playing with their hair. Not greeted or sat by anyone. Had to go find someone just to get a seat. Finally get a waitress, and I order a diet coke. It comes with lip stick stains on the glass! So I hunt down a straw only to drink what taste like dirt. When I order the waitress tries to get me to change my order and get something else! She did'nt just suggest it, she kept pushing it. When I finally get my order, half of it is missing. I got the swedish crepes witch comes with 4 crepes. I had one! Then the waitress tries to argue wth me saying that's how it comes. I had to show her the menu where it say's how many you get with it. She huffs her breath and storms off. Brings me the rest of my order and then tries to charge me extra!!! Are you kidding me??? I had to get a gm. I also asked for extra whip cream. So what does she do. She brings the CAN out to the table and sprays whip cream out of the can onto my plate. Unbelievable! Never got waited on when I needed to pay either. And it was expensive. One of the worst places I have been. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME GOING THERE!

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City
“Same old thing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Not bad—certainly not good. Probably just like every other IHOP. Mediocre breakfast at relatively high prices. And, dude, sugar, sugar everywhere. Whole wheat pancakes with sugared blueberries! Since when did blueberries need extra sugar? So much for healthy alternatives.

Visited September 2012
Ardmore, Oklahoma
“Best BREAKFAST in town.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Ardmore doesn't have a lot of great places to choose from. Out of Denny's, the Prairie Kitchen, and IHOP, IHOP is by far the most superior.

Service is much better at PK and a little slower than Denny's. The food though is much better than the other two and it is significantly cheaper than PK.

Visited September 2012