“We liked everything about this place” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 72 restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: Pizza
Fort Worth, Texas
“We liked everything about this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

My fiancée and I stopped here on the way north out of Fort Worth. My fiancée had mentioned eating here for a lunch and how much she like it, so I was game as well. I'm so happy we stopped here. Big inviting space inside was a good look and it was backed up by great food.

Fiancée was a big fan of her ham and pineapple pizza. I had a panini that was wonderful...build my own with chicken, green peppers, spinach, and tomatoes. I loved this panini - incredibly crisply pressed on the outside but not oozing and dripping. Furthermore, the bread never lost the crispness - easy to do with a melted panini.

This isn't the Capital Grille in FTW or Vast in OKC, but for a small city like Ardmore, I was more than impressed and it will likely be a consistent stop for is on the way North to OKC or back towards home. Very friendly staff as well that seemed to enjoy having customers there. Fantastic.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Dallas, Texas
“Great Lunch Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Always enjoy the food at this great place. The interior is well designed and the staff is always friendly.

Visited December 2013
Dallas, Texas
“We've had frozen pizza taste better....One Star Pizza”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

My husband & I are from Dallas & were just driving through Ardmore, we looked up this place based on ratings (I guess these ppl have never tried really good pizza). Boy, did we regret our decision! We ordered the vegetarian & it was just bland, the sauce was completely flavorless, it was soggy, flimsy (pretty much inedible), & flat out dull for the expensive prices they charge for them. We consider ourselves foodies & we enjoy cooking every chance we get. Stating that, when we (or better pizza joints) cook a pizza, we put Italian herbs/spices (or fresh basil) to add flavor & DO NOT smother the whole pizza with cheese...that creates sogginess & grease. Save your hard earned money & avoid this place that obviously cares more about the appearance & furniture of their restaurant than the quality of their food. I'm serious, when we got in our car, we both said we've tasted Domino's or frozen pizza better than that place. Either Lower your prices, or match your pizza to your prices & your appearance! Nothing special here folks, but I guess their jalapenos?!? Really?

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Ten Star Rates Only One Star”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I've wanted to try this pizza place on the route to/from Dallas for several months, ever since reading some TA views. With a blizzard blowing in, I pulled up to the restaurant and found the ambiance quite sophisticated for Ardmore. I ordered the special vegetarian pizza called the Don. Other reviewers mentioned the great thin, crispy crust. Not mine. It was soggy and the toppings were just OK. I HATE Pizza Hut thin and crispy pizzas, but honestly, even the Hut's pie is better than this one was. And the Hut's pizza is half the cost. I won't be back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Missouri
“Really, really good pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is a really great little restaurant. Spotlessly clean. This was one of the best thin-crust pizzas we've ever had. Fresh toppings and just the right amount of high-grade cheese. The price was right and the service was outstanding. We will definitely go back here. It is a little concerning that we were there at 6 PM on a Thursday night and there were only two other couples there. Maybe people in Ardmore just don't eat out much on Thursday night. This is a good restaurant and I sure hope they stay in business.

• Visited September 2013