“Great food of all kinds!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 76 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: American
Pawhuska, Oklahoma
“Great food of all kinds!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Broad menu of items and all the ones that we had were of excellent taste and quality. Good parking area and close to lodging if needed.

Visited June 2013

Helix, OR
“Average food, very good personnel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

This was the third most recommended restaurant in Ardmore and the closest to our motel. It was fine, but a bit plain. Doesn't say a lot for the culinary adventuresomeness of Ardmore. The waitstaff were very good, friendly and prompt. Menu was kind of like a Denny's.

Visited April 2013
Ardmore, Oklahoma
“Great for Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Going to Prairie Kitchen is like going to breakfast with your parents and grandparents at a restaurant used to be. It has a full menu and everything is good, but I especially like the cajun sausage omelette. Their service is good and the atmosphere is different than the usual breakfast place.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ardmore, Oklahoma
“Surprised”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I rated PK average but have to say we had an excellent Prime Rib one Saturday evening at the recommendation of friends. No wine to go with it and the ambience is that of a cafe not a restaurant but the meat was cooked to order (and I like mine very rare) and very tasty.

Visited August 2012
Waco, Texas
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were driving back from Stratford to Texas and saw their billboard on I-35. Not have been there before, we asked the waitress what was good - she recommended the 10 oz sirloin with eggs and hashbrowns. I was a little skeptical - sometimes breakfast steaks are shoe leather in disguise. My son got her recommendation and I went for the biscuits and gravy with 3 eggs over-medium. I took a bite of his steak - it was very tasty and juicy - cooked just right. I also appreciated that they left a thermos of coffee on the table. My biscuits and gravy were good, and we took some home.

• Visited September 2012