“Surprised” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 76 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: American
“Surprised”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I rated PK average but have to say we had an excellent Prime Rib one Saturday evening at the recommendation of friends. No wine to go with it and the ambience is that of a cafe not a restaurant but the meat was cooked to order (and I like mine very rare) and very tasty.

Visited August 2012

Waco, Texas
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were driving back from Stratford to Texas and saw their billboard on I-35. Not have been there before, we asked the waitress what was good - she recommended the 10 oz sirloin with eggs and hashbrowns. I was a little skeptical - sometimes breakfast steaks are shoe leather in disguise. My son got her recommendation and I went for the biscuits and gravy with 3 eggs over-medium. I took a bite of his steak - it was very tasty and juicy - cooked just right. I also appreciated that they left a thermos of coffee on the table. My biscuits and gravy were good, and we took some home.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Better off at IHOP”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

After hearing everyone's recommendations for breakfast, my wife and I tried this place. It is OK at best. It's the same powdered eggs and frozen hashbrowns that you will find at Denny's, just a block away, but it is twice the price. The service is great--the one shiny spot on an otherwise underwhelming experience.

We tried the IHOP and thought it was far superior.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Best little breakfast spot in Ardmore! Love Love Love their pancakes!! Staff is always great!! I have had their dinner items too and always been yummy!

Visited June 2012
Ravia, Ok
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

Great service and great food at good prices. I love the campfire omelette. Their burgers are great. So far everything that i have tried is good.

Visited June 2012