“Best "REAL" Mexican Food Around” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 76 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Take Exit 31A off of I-35 and head east on Main for a couple of miles. It is located on the north side of road.
Ardmore, Oklahoma, United States
“Best "REAL" Mexican Food Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

You will never be disappointed at Casa Romos they have the best lunch buffet everyday. Lunch or Dinner you will eat well and the food is A+

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

We were passing through Ardmore, and a local recommended Casa Romo as one of the 2 best restaurants in town. He was probably right. We shared a meal, and had more than we really wanted. The beef fajita meat was tender and very good. We were there on a busy Saturday night, but were seated quickly. Service was quick and excellent, with waitress and hostess checking back with us often.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle, Washington
“Fantastic Mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Tasty, huge quantities, great margarita. Try the spicy green chile sauce, it's wonderful. Some of the best Mexican food I've had in years.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jenks, Oklahoma
“Best Chicken & Spinach enchiladas ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Halloween evening found us looking for a dinner location. I'd read about this place earlier and my wife Yelp'd it, so we headed downtown Ardmore. We both had your typical Mexican dishes and found each excellent. Our young grandson was being treated to the dish of his choice, due to his recent life changing event. He loves his Papa's rib-eye steaks so he elected that to be his meal this evening. I didn't say a word until we left. He said it wasn't as good as mine and was tough. true it was a bit thin and cooked too quickly. I advised him "when eating at a specialty restaurant, then you order the house dishes, not a steak". My chicken and spinach enchiladas were to die for. Rice was the best ever. I'd go back the next time in Ardmore.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The worst service I have ever had and food was under cooked”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

We waited for ever to get waited on and after we got our drinks and food the only time we seen our waitress was when she brought our check the food had good flavor but chicken was under cooked and manager did nothing about it I will not recommend this place to anyone

• Visited September 2013