“Better than Holiday Inn” 5 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1502 Woerz Way, Ardmore, OK 73401   |
Ranked #1 of 17 hotels in Ardmore
“Better than Holiday Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

The price is way better and this is not the usual LaQuinta. I had only stayed at this LaQuinta until last Xmas break. I used my points to stay at LaQuinta in Orlando. It was outdated and was only similar from the outside. I actually left and paid $350+ per night to stay elsewhere. The LaQuinta in Ardmore, behind Lowes, is great! The rooms are modern, and clean, with granite countertops and large LCD tvs on the walls. It is a new building, no floral bedspreads or turquoise carpet. The beds are comfortable with fluffy pillows and down comforters. My room has a mini fridge and a microwave. I looked at the Holiday Inn. It's was almost twice as expensive and the room was almost identical. The only difference was that they have a restaurant. This LaQuinta has a free hot breakfast and coffee/juice each morning and has a small inexpensive bar open 6 nights per week. Wednesday nights even have free drinks and appetizers. There is an indoor heated salt water pool and hot tub which is almost always empty. If you ever need a place to stay in Ardmore for business or otherwise, I highly recommend this property. I don't recommend LaQuinta otherwise, but, in Ardmore, I stay here.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
GMLQ, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review, you are too kind. I am very pleased that you enjoy our hotel. It is great to hear that you had the chance to take advantage of some of our amenities during your stay. The pool offers soothing relaxation along with our lounge that caters to our travelers. It means a lot to us when a guest takes the time out of their schedule to share their experiences. Once again thank you from the staff and myself!!!!!1

87 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

A room at this Lq should go for double what I paid. Everything was fantastic, service, cost, beds very nice, rooms with big flat screen on the wall and free water bottles! I would definitely go back and pass up the "quality inn" crap hotels along the way.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

GMLQ, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
I want to thank you for taking time to write a comment here on tripadvisor. I am very glad that you had a chance to enjoy some of our amenities like the large flat screen tv. The staff at Laquinta Inn Central and myself are always glad when we see a traveler share their experiences on travel sites. I want to say thank you once again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We stayed in the 2 bedroom suite. It was awesome!!!! The bedroom was huge and both it and the living room had 42" flat screen TVs. Room had refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot.
Breakfast buffet was terrific. Had omelets, sausage gravy, biscuits, link sausage and MANY more items.
Recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

GMLQ, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for leaving such kind words regarding your recent stay with us at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Ardmore. Our spacious 2 room suites feature kind sized beds and are some of our most requested room types, however, we also offer a 1 room suite as well as a 3 story penthouse with a full kitchen and jacuzzi. Our breakfast is available with hot and cold options to better cater to ones breakfast tastes.
Conroe, Texas, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

My wife and I spent two nights at the hotel in October when we attended a family reunion in Wilson, OK. We recommended the hotel to several other family members who joined us there. It was our 5th stay at the hotel. It is strategically located adjacent to IH-35 and is very attractive both inside and out. As has always been our experience there the entire staff was very warm and helpful. Our room was spacious, neat and clean with all the amenities you would expect from a five star hotel. We plan to stay at the hotel again when we return to Ardmore next fall, if not sooner.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to leave such wonderful feedback concerning your recent stay with us at the La Quinta Inn and Suites of Ardmore. We have many families that choose to stay with us when having events such as these and we are always looking forward to seeing them return. Our property being next to I-35 makes serving our guests easier as we are located in a superb area close to anywhere one might want to visit while in Ardmore. Our team is a wonderful group of individuals with one single goal in mind, providing top quality service to each guest every time.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We have stayed here twice and found both times to be great. Location is great, service welcoming, breakfast tasty and rest was relaxing! Will return to this location when in the area. I would recommend the La Quinta Inn and Suites Ardmore Central to all travelers!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

GMLQ, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
I am very pleased that you have have enjoyed your stays with us. We look forward to you visiting us again. I am glad that you had a wonderful relaxing experience. I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to share a review on tripadvisor. Have a great day!

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Ardmore Central? Share your experiences!