“Great place to eat” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Cafe Alley is one of my favorite places to eat. I love the atmosphere and the friendly
staff. The food is amazing! My whole family enjoys eating there.

• Visited July 2013

Dallas
“Pay the xtra $4 over whataburger for some excellent dining and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

I eat on the road 3 times a week and love my chicken express. But I also need to eat better and enjoy good quality food. This place is a 10. I almost walked out because you enter from the backside of A st at the railroad tracks. But once inside its a winner. Owners Are great as is the quality service that locals deserve. Had the special which was a filet steak wrap on sun dried tomato Tortilla. Lettuce and ranch. It was so tender and well cooked. Tortilla soup was homemade and blanco. Excellent
Just go and enjoy. You can sit at the bar in the back too!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best restaurant in Ardmore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I am in town on business and this place is highly recommended by many of the locals. It is a bit hard to find as the IPhone GPS takes you about a block and a half away, but call and the owner/manager will happily guide you in. It appears to be in an old train station and is nicely decorated. The owner was very friendly. After guiding me in, she took me to my table and encouraged me to order the Calamari. I obliged and was not disappointed. It was delicious! Probably the best calamari I've ever eaten (and I've been to some pretty fancy places). Unfortunately, the appetizer was huge and by the time my steak came out, I was stuffed. I did take a few bites of my filet and it was perfectly cooked, very tender, and good. I will come back again soon. If and when my family comes to town, this is definitely the place we are coming to eat. Great food. Great atmosphere! Friendly staff.

• Visited April 2013
Yukon, Oklahoma
“Little hard to find but worth the search”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Located in downtown Ardmore, a hidden gem. Menu consists mostly of sandwiches, burgers and salads. I ordered the old fashioned cheeseburger with waffle fries and it was a great burger. I will definitely be returning next time my business takes me to the Ardmore area.

Visited March 2013
“Pricey but the food and service is excellent.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

We really liked this place for quality.of food, excellent service, and great atmosphere. Pricey but a great local place. The buttermilk pie was delicious!